• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

how about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presonally think the only good cars for body matched hightowers are red green and black... Silver just looks plain, silver cars need graphite or black.

I presonally think the only good cars for body matched hightowers are red green and black... Silver just looks plain, silver cars need graphite or black.

And I think red and green just look wrong for hightowers. :shrug: Silver is just a nice subtle difference. Black on black just looks right. I guess I don't like the huge stand out of black or graphite on silver....makes it look too "hey look!! LOOK!! COME ON LOOK!!!"

And I think red and green just look wrong for hightowers. :shrug: Silver is just a nice subtle difference. Black on black just looks right. I guess I don't like the huge stand out of black or graphite on silver....makes it look too "hey look!! LOOK!! COME ON LOOK!!!"

Yeah I felt the exact same way u did. That's why I did mine silver. Now I don't even think I want mine hightowered anymore.

AJ do you know if bagged has done mine yet? If not just send them back and don't worry about the hightower.

Yeah I felt the exact same way u did. That's why I did mine silver. Now I don't even think I want mine hightowered anymore.

AJ do you know if bagged has done mine yet? If not just send them back and don't worry about the hightower.

no, I am no longer involved in anything to do with shipping or making of headlights.

....makes it look too "hey look!! LOOK!! COME ON LOOK I'm a raccoon!!!"

fixed for ya

raccoon-mom-and-baby-0567.jpg

l_39a0a3cfc2f6ad469f6b0935db8067ba.jpg

And just as proof

Originally Posted by ryanblacksvt on 8-25-08
Hey, I need your full name as you want it on a cashiers check and address to send it too. I am going to have my bank overnight you a cashiers check for $300.00 today and then we will go from there on how much I owe you if thats cool. They should come out to me this week right? Thanks again man.

Originally Posted by Bagged on 8-25-08
dont worry about it yet ryan, once you get them back and check em out we will figure it out then

Just so its not forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you talk a lot of :censored::censored::censored::censored: ryan, dont ever threaten me through some one else again!
i was going to send your lights and let you pay after cause i thought we were freinds. then you started threatening me and told my freind you werent going to pay for the lights. not happening buddy!!!! youll get em when you pay for them, and the price a gave was more than fair so if you dont like it ill see you in court

why dont you piss off to bigmouth you flap your gums like your 9 feet tall

Why don't you scam a few more people. I've ran 5 successful ceg group buys... have you?

ive sold 1000000000 times more :censored::censored::censored::censored: than you and ripped off noone.and done more free :censored::censored::censored::censored: for members than anyone. everyone has got there stuff or will in the next few days what buisness is it of yours anyhow?

No...

I like many others find it amusing how ceg stands up for the scammers because they're friends.

scott has owed me money since spring zing. did i ever worry about him ever paying me? NO. i could honestly care less if he told me that he wouldn't pay me back. he has done so much to help me out, i should be paying him. he's a stand up guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back