• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

how about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone is probably busy for the Christmas season, but any word on this???

Well I got my headlights today and I am less than pleased:mad:. The corner markers were just floating in the headlights, they were not glued back in, the blue halo rings are not all the way on the projectors and there is no way to secure them now, and one of the headlights (pictured previously) is good and the other has alot of markings and spider cracks on the inside bottom. They were honestly almost better before than now. I have been sick the past 2 days so I will put them on tomorow and post pics then but dont look for anything spectacular.:nonono:

Well I got my headlights today and I am less than pleased:mad:. The corner markers were just floating in the headlights, they were not glued back in, the blue halo rings are not all the way on the projectors and there is no way to secure them now, and one of the headlights (pictured previously) is good and the other has alot of markings and spider cracks on the inside bottom. They were honestly almost better before than now. I have been sick the past 2 days so I will put them on tomorow and post pics then but dont look for anything spectacular.:nonono:

Wow........that is horrible to hear. And just when this story was coming to an end.

Wow........that is horrible to hear. And just when this story was coming to an end.

I am just pleased I have them back now. I will post pics of them tomorow, to most they wont look that bad but this car gets the best of the best and I thought thats what I was gonna get but I didnt. Some things look great but some look horrible, ohh and since the corner lenses werent glued in there are some paint chips inside too:mad::mad:

What would you have paid someone else to make a set of projectors? How much did Klasseact pay for the ones on the stripped car? How long would someone else have taken? How good was what you gave bagged to start work with? In other words did you get what you paid for?

What would you have paid someone else to make a set of projectors? How much did Klasseact pay for the ones on the stripped car? How long would someone else have taken? How good was what you gave bagged to start work with? In other words did you get what you paid for?

I can't answer for KlasseAct, but in my case my first set would have been $700 parts and $500 labour which totaled $1200 (worth every single penny) and took 3.5months to make. Set number 2 is techincally worth a bit more because I have better projects and also LEDs in the housing and took just over a year but that was due to Pudmunkie being very busy with family and school (once again was well worth the wait and I got compensated with additional car parts for the delay).

Aaron

I am just pleased I have them back now. I will post pics of them tomorow, to most they wont look that bad but this car gets the best of the best and I thought thats what I was gonna get but I didnt. Some things look great but some look horrible, ohh and since the corner lenses werent glued in there are some paint chips inside too

first off, you supplied the lenses!!!!!!! the ones you had me remove from another broken set of lights, forgot about that huh? and ive never glued the side markers in EVER anyone who knows about the reflectors knows any glue you put behind it shows through the reflector even clear silicone .i reuse the factory tabs and reburn them back in with a propane torch and a screwdriver. another situation where shipping kicked the :censored: out of your package. thats why i paid extra and insured yours for more. lets face it anyhow ryan those lights were a trainwreck and are much better now and many people saw them before and after and it is totally different. on another note im very sad they were damaged i worked very hard on them. and i also have tons of pics i will be posting shortly and i am sorry ryan but i cant do miracles, turning a peice of crap into a diamond. i didnt build your projectors stazi did. what is that roof tar holding the projectors in?
so if we wanted to question workmanship, ive never sawed a lens off and left the remainder in the housing and then sealed them up with cheap ace hardware window foam and gunked silicone right on the projectors to hold the angel eyes on LOL. and to compare the quality of the lenses its not even close. when you sent them to me you could barely see through them. then you had me chase stazi down to get the lenses you have now so tuff titties pal. i did just what you asked. and to say you only put the best on your car is stupid when i told you these were a peice of crap from the get go ( right in front of a bunch of people at bennigans at spring zing) and without the damage your describing i wouldnt put them on my car EVER!!!!! not because of MY work but the guy who originally built them did such a hack job there was no way to reuse anything from them to build a nice set. thats why when i gave my original price to build new brackets in different housings instead of yours with broken tabs and roof tarred in projectors(that i would be embarressed to own and tell people i only do the best) for 600 bucks you said i was crazy and you wanted to pay 100 bucks mr big shooter. your fake as hell ryan and this whole time ive taken your crap but in this situation your the douche and make yourself look more and more stupid every time you talk! these other guys might not know it but you damn well know we had these exact conversations. so i know all about you buddy.im the one who puts on only the best! and in this situation you prove your just a poser ridin in stazis car

one of my pms to you
they are being completley redone. im doing basically all new lights. i dont wanna scab any more of stazis scabbed garbage so they are gonna take a little bit still. be patient. this is the worst set of lights to work on. stazi never cracked them open he sawed the lenses open and i tried redoing them to conform to how he built them but its crap and i will not sign my name to that garbage so were gonna wait for them to be done right or i wont do them at all
i dont want anyone looking at the afro fabrication he did thinking its my work but i got my new camera battery today so i will get you picks of exactly what im talking about or just call and ill explain
scott

thats right about the time you told me you didnt want to spend that kind of money......comin back to you now?

DSC00835.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00839.jpg

DSC00840.jpg

DSC00833.jpg

DSC00832.jpg

id say i did a pretty nice job on em. and exactly what you asked for,these pics are from the day before my wife shipped them. reflectors look pretty tight to me?

another situation of why i went crazy making lights, shipping is a crapshoot and if something happens your always the bad guy. you can tell from the pics they have none of the damage described. just like the last ones funny how i made sure to get lots of pics cause no matter what, i KNEW you would have something to complain about

im uploading the old pics now, i took detailed pics of what a joke these looked like before as well as how they were built and how much of a :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: they were to work on because of how they were built......... ill get em posted soon.

Great photoshop work on the lenses Scott, that must have taken you a while. You can talk all the crap about me you want being a "big shooter" whatever the hell that means you tard but everyone here knows you are the "big shooter" that got in too deep and had to have others bail you out of this mess. Yes I offered $100.00 cause it took you 8 friggin months to do then and I was told what 5 times they would be shipped and was LIED to every damn time. And to think I was gonna send you another $300.00 when I got the lights if they were as "awsome" as you claimed, lol thats a joke. Here is what the lights really look like as of me reciving them yesterday.

Projectors001.jpg

See the hazing at the bottom (its on the inside)
Projectors002.jpg

Up close spider cracks and all, you even said if they werent perfect you had hundreds of lights you would make mine perfect.
Projectors003.jpg

Halo ring barely hanging on
Projectors004.jpg

Chip in the paint on the bezel from the side marker not being glued back in CORRECTLY
Projectors005.jpg

More chips
Projectors006.jpg

And I wonder if they will leak cause there isnt anything holding this part together, guess its yet another thing I will have to fix myself.:nonono:

Projectors007.jpg

Now go swallow your foot in mouth Scott and post some more:nonono:

Ohh and Ronsvt they were packed in a cardboard box with newspaper, I thought I would get better but once again I get burned. Well you live and leartn what more can ya do ya know.

you proved nothing....let me remind you again cause obviously you have selected reading those are the lenses you told me to use
and yeah i photoshopped em douche i can barely even work a computer

you proved nothing....let me remind you again cause obviously you have selected reading those are the lenses you told me to use
and yeah i photoshopped em douche i can barely even work a computer

I can tell, looks like you work a computer as well as you fixed my headlights. But anyways I read it all, I told you I had another set coming from Stazi you said you would look at them and if they were not 100% perfect you would get a perfect pair of lenses and use those, but ya know what it dosent matter now, nothing can be done they are here, they are as done as they will get, I will fix what I can and use them as they are and when asked who did them I will shake my head and say Bagged did.:nonono:

ok guys. the drama and crap is not needed on the forums so knock it off. take it to pm's pick up the phone, do what you have to do but take the crap off the forums.

this thread is not going to be openned again.

and don't even think about starting another thread on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back