• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

how about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
when's the air ride going in? Last fall?

now why would i install the air ride on a car that doesn't run? you know why it doesn't run? theres a little thing called college. its real hard to work on a car that is hundreds of miles away

edit: back on topic... scott, did you send me money using a guy named John *******'s paypal?

red is cool:shrug:
IMG_0715.jpg

didnt send money today tomorrow night for sure shawn,

im starting a new tour with air project

then who sent me $50 tonight?! lol

meh, i dont know why i dont like that red much at all. it just looks wrong to me

waitwaitwait. another bagged contour?!

heres a few picks of that color that i just sealed up. with and without reflector dont mind the fingerprints

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00678.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

DSC00679.jpg

Well I got mine in. They are not like I had wanted (no orange reflector and silver stripe on side not painted) but I guess at this point beggars can't be choosers.

yo bagged, I want to throw that new color set on my car and see what it looks like probably this weekend.

Well I got mine in. They are not like I had wanted (no orange reflector and silver stripe on side not painted) but I guess at this point beggars can't be choosers.

my list said "Black" so I sent you black ones.

Well not only that, but I just realized one of the lenses was cracked in the outside corner and glued back into place.
All I can say is.. I am over it.

Well not only that, but I just realized one of the lenses was cracked in the outside corner and glued back into place.
All I can say is.. I am over it.

what?!?! I thoroughly inspected those headlights, how in the hell is it cracked??? PM me pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back