• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

how about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagged

You'll Never Take Me Alive!!
instead of :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:ing like girls send me a pm with what you have purchased and your shipping info. ceg has erased all of my pm history which makes things kinda hard. i havent sold any parts over 150 dollars so if i was a scam id probably have gotten you guys for more than that, dont ya think? and ryan quit acting like a douche and just call me! you have my number. and relax you sent me the biggest peice of :censored::censored::censored::censored: projectors built ever and ive put a ton of work to make them nice and they still arent done. but guess what? you havent paid anything towards them!!!!! so easy buddy . and i dont ever have but a minute to be on the computer just about ever anymore so guys please send me the info so i can put all this behind me, and chinaski you will get your refund ill have the loot this weekend.
thank you
bagged

i sent you a text tonight and you didnt respond so now im going to :cry: na but seriously hit me up lol

i think out of the 1000 texts that ive sent scott, ive maybe received one back. hes not much of a texter. just call him.

i dont get texts:shrug: they never work on my shiz and half the people complaining have my number but dont call? ive talked to 2 cegrs that have called me today?

i dont get texts:shrug: they never work on my shiz and half the people complaining have my number but dont call? ive talked to 2 cegrs that have called me today?
no text? that sucks. ill give you a call this weekend sometime about some stuff.

i got this blackberry phone reddired gave me and everytime i get a text it tells me i have to go to a website and do some kinda junk to read them:shrug:

good to see ya scott. heard u're the busiest guy on earth these days. its natural for humans to feel shorted when stuff like this happens. keep working at it. once they get their stuff, they'll leave u alone.

bagged, if you would go on NECO you would see that we have tried to contact you. i have sent you numerious PMS on there only to get "im on it", or "sorry i forgot and will take care of it" you have not taken care of anything. im tired of waiting, i have waited for almost 4 months.
every PM i have sent you i have included my paypal address, how hard is it to pay me back 166 ONLINE when you go on the internet?

all i want is my :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing money back. :censored::censored::censored::censored: the headlights, i dont want them anymore. ryan is not acting like a girl, he just doesnt want to get heated and bite your head off for all the crap your giving us.

just resolve the matters with us so we dont have to do anything too drastic.

havent been on here or neco, like i said publicly ill get the refund to you this weekend no need to swear at me i understand you are upset but maybe just relax and this will get resolved. and it has nothing to do with being on the internet. i have to have the money before i can send it to you. and as far as your threat to do something drastic come on man its 160 not worth doing a drive by or anything

havent been on here or neco, like i said publicly ill get the refund to you this weekend no need to swear at me i understand you are upset but maybe just relax and this will get resolved. and it has nothing to do with being on the internet. i have to have the money before i can send it to you. and as far as your threat to do something drastic come on man its 160 not worth doing a drive by or anything

LOL DRIVE BY..... im def not messing w bagged..

- amyn

In one of the posts I seem to recall someone saying your voicemail box is full.

Not sure why you're complaining as if it's other people's fault you haven't gotten stuff out. A very quick apology, explanation of your various contact method issues, and notification of your most reliable contact method *with* promise you will respond is more reasonable.

In one of the posts I seem to recall someone saying your voicemail box is full.
QFT, I remember reading this as well. There seems to be a lot going on behind the scenes that no one really knows about...Just trying to play devil's advocate here...

Chinaski sent you multiple PM's on NECO, and when he got no response, he started a thread on 7-26-2008. When you look at your profile on NECO, I find this.
  • Last Activity: 07-26-2008 05:50 PM

So you were on a matter of a couple hours before chinaski created his thread about this situation.

Ok well I talked to Scott ,aka bagged tonight and we have everything taken care of, there was a HUGE lack of knowledge on my part into his everyday life ect... that I was ignorant on, so for that I am sorry Scott. We are all good and he will be working on my lights next weekend to seal them up then ship them back to me and I know they will be good.

No one is perfect and this just shows that exactly, I made assumptions about Scott out of frusterations and shouldnt have. Consider my "problem" resolved. Thanks again for taking the time to enlighten me Scott:cool:

Lack of communication is the biggest reason why transactions go bad, be they through forums, ebay, craigslist, etc.

Good to see that the lines of communication have been restored.

Chinaski sent you multiple PM's on NECO, and when he got no response, he started a thread on 7-26-2008. When you look at your profile on NECO, I find this.

So you were on a matter of a couple hours before chinaski created his thread about this situation.

when i say i wasnt online, i wasnt. my wife likes to play the games on the neco arcade so it was most likely her. i dont hide at all. everytime someone says something about me it gets through the grape vine and i always respond when i get a chance. like i have said before im not vanishing or anything. trust me i couldnt if i wanted to. there is a hundred members here that could lead you right to my front door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back