• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

how about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC00469.jpg

tension breaker:laugh:

DSC00469.jpg

tension breaker:laugh:

Nope, throat breaker :laugh:

Now to the serious. Ok I will stick my neck out for the LAST TIME. Pm me your address and I will overnight you a money order for the $200.00 plus whatever shipping quote you pm me to zip 30052 monday morning. I just hope that will handle this all and we can move past this Scott and be normal again.

Nope, throat breaker :laugh:

Now to the serious. Ok I will stick my neck out for the LAST TIME. Pm me your address and I will overnight you a money order for the $200.00 plus whatever shipping quote you pm me to zip 30052 monday morning. I just hope that will handle this all and we can move past this Scott and be normal again.

sounds good ryan:cool: now im off to go pull the motor and tranny from my old turbo. car guy that bought it broke it already and is paying me with the turbo kit to fix it LOL

sounds good ryan:cool: now im off to go pull the motor and tranny from my old turbo. car guy that bought it broke it already and is paying me with the turbo kit to fix it LOL

Pm replied to! Gotts suck that he bought the car with the kit, messed it up and has to lose the kit to fix it

tow truck dragged the car up on the truck in gear when he got arrested:laugh: and messed up the tranny. i just got it in the garage and am gonna pull it in a few minutes and see whats up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back