• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

how about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
shawn i appreciate the good words but truth be told i did flake i got super tired of doing for everyone and getting treated like an asshole in return. as far as sales of parts, i was more stand up than anyone i gave :censored::censored::censored::censored: away to anyone who needed it

example brent got a cracked light that we know was damaged in shipping but rather than say take it up with ups because i insured it i said i would assume responsibility for replacing them like i have done in several situations in the past.snipey got a refund and i sent him hightowers anyway real scammer there:nonono:

lightshow got a motor done for free when he got screwed by a real scammer but nobody ever remembers that :censored::censored::censored::censored:

brent got a cracked light that we know was damaged in shipping but rather than say take it up with ups because i insured it i said i would assume responsibility for replacing them like i have done in several situations in the past.quote]

Sorry... This light was not cracked during shipping.
The crack is visible, but the piece was securely glued in place.
Kinda hard for that to happen during the shipping process.

well i can say that I received my lights from Scott the week after SZ, and there wasn't anything wrong with them. Took longer then I wanted for shipping but things happen.

So thought I'd atleast be another positive in here for ya.

brent got a cracked light that we know was damaged in shipping but rather than say take it up with ups because i insured it i said i would assume responsibility for replacing them like i have done in several situations in the past.quote]

Sorry... This light was not cracked during shipping.
The crack is visible, but the piece was securely glued in place.
Kinda hard for that to happen during the shipping process.

i would never glue the lens ive got hundreds of them but heres another situation that im talking about where saying ill send a new set isnt good enough:shrug:
so now go deal with ups cause i dont care

i would never glue the lens ive got hundreds of them but heres another situation that im talking about where saying ill send a new set isnt good enough:shrug:
so now go deal with ups cause i dont care

He clearly stated they were glued. You came on and said they were damaged in shipping. He came back and confirmed that they were glued, and you're telling him to go talk to UPS?

Why does this thread make this quote run through my head?

"Not nearly as much as the attire you have on or your general point of view towards everyone, but lets go kill some birds, I am psyched!"

Mark

no i said id give him a new set why should anything else be said at all:shrug:

example brent got a cracked light that we know was damaged in shipping but rather than say take it up with ups because i insured it i said i would assume responsibility for replacing them like i have done in several situations in the past.snipey got a refund and i sent him hightowers anyway real scammer there:nonono:

I never recall getting a message offering a new set.

there ya go

He clearly stated they were glued. You came on and said they were damaged in shipping. He came back and confirmed that they were glued, and you're telling him to go talk to UPS?

Why does this thread make this quote run through my head?

"Not nearly as much as the attire you have on or your general point of view towards everyone, but lets go kill some birds, I am psyched!"

Mark

img040.jpg

Thats the photo I received after he informed me they were cracked, it looks more like afracture as opposed to broken, I never glued anything, and I watched these headlights get put together.

DSC00646.jpg

these are pics of the headlights when they were assembled, from the pic I received from brent, it looked like the driver side headlight, as you can see in this pic, there is no crack.

That pic is too far away to see if there is a crack or not.
What is the point in arguing about this.
They are on my car and I am ok with them.
Its over.
Drop it.

AJ - Thank you for effort in this.
Bagged - Thanks for the lights.

--The End--

That pic is too far away to see if there is a crack or not.
What is the point in arguing about this.
They are on my car and I am ok with them.
Its over.
Drop it.

AJ - Thank you for effort in this.
Bagged - Thanks for the lights.

--The End--

kinda silly brent, thats the first pic ive seen of the crack but its VERY clear to me that is a shipping crack, i know because ive seen the same damage sent to me 10 times. and the guy that shipped, packaged and put the lights on his car said they had no crack when he shipped them. and i would never try to glue that i mean come on man:shrug: and like i said i will still send you a new set in a post i made in this thread right after you said it was cracked. i built a set for myself after i got done with the last three which are that new black color that i will be sending to you. just like i gave snipey his loot back and sent him a set anyway

real scammer:rolleyes:

For what its worth....

I'm one of few people who can say they've touched more lights than bagged.

That kind of crack around the outside happens pretty frequently. I've had two happen in standard ford shipping and one when I moved it around my workbench.

He said he'd send a new one, whats the use crying?

Personally i think, that is a shipping crack.

I don't think........these people believe your a scammer. I think they are rather upset it took some long to receive their lights. Which is why they angry at you.

To sway it to a brighter note...you have come back to repair what was broken and your doing so right now. Untill everyone gets what they want, your gonna get a lot of hate. So your gonna have to take the hit of the force till everything blows over.

Anger solves nothing...hate brings uneeded emotion that never solves anything.

Now.... lets all calm down..because this might get locked like mine did.:rolleyes:

same kinda deal with ryan, his lights are done. i took a bunch of pics.i dont want them. i told him i would send them to him and he could pay me after he then told me he wanted to pay 100 dollars, well f you buddy, these things were the biggest pos ever the lenses were sawed off at the base and epoxyed back together with cheap window foam insulation helping them seal they took forever. and 100 bucks is an insult the only good part of them is the work I DID to them. he now is making threats to jared to take me to court, i told him i want 200 plus shipping for my work which is crazy fair and also told
him since he wont even say these things to me and continues to tell me i will ship his lights without him paying. i say see you in court ryan!!!! ill have your lights make sure you got the money to pay for them cause a judge will love this one

DSC00695.jpg

i thought we were freinds ryan, just call me and work it out whats so hard about that? ive always been polite to you even after the threats
and if you called and gave me your word to pay id probably just send em

same kinda deal with ryan, his lights are done. i took a bunch of pics.i dont want them. i told him i would send them to him and he could pay me after he then told me he wanted to pay 100 dollars, well f you buddy, these things were the biggest pos ever the lenses were sawed off at the base and epoxyed back together with cheap window foam insulation helping them seal they took forever. and 100 bucks is an insult the only good part of them is the work I DID to them. he now is making threats to jared to take me to court, i told him i want 200 plus shipping for my work which is crazy fair and also told
him since he wont even say these things to me and continues to tell me i will ship his lights without him paying. i say see you in court ryan!!!! ill have your lights make sure you got the money to pay for them cause a judge will love this one

DSC00695.jpg

i thought we were freinds ryan, just call me and work it out whats so hard about that? ive always been polite to you even after the threats
and if you called and gave me your word to pay id probably just send em

Bagged...if it is 200 dollars...then Ryan will pay you. I think thats a really fair price. I don't see why he wouldn't.:shrug:

and we are done.

this thread is getting locked until all the recent posts can be reviewed and infractions will be given.

in an effort to keep communication open I am reopenning this thread.

Now this is a warning for everyone, keep it civil. there will be no flaimbaiting, no attacks of other members etc. anyone that keeps that kind of crap up with be dealt with in accordance to their actions. Keep the forum rules in mind when you are posting.

I don't think........these people believe your a scammer. I think they are rather upset it took some long to receive their lights. Which is why they angry at you.

To sway it to a brighter note...you have come back to repair what was broken and your doing so right now. Untill everyone gets what they want, your gonna get a lot of hate. So your gonna have to take the hit of the force till everything blows over.

Anger solves nothing...hate brings uneeded emotion that never solves anything.

Now.... lets all calm down..because this might get locked like mine did.:rolleyes:

very well said. I agree with your points.

As I have indicated if people don't cool down/calm down this thread will be locked permanently.

I never have said and dont belive this is scamming, people have gotten out of controll here and the mods have done what needed to be done imo. Scott you have a pm sir. Like I have said before if you dont have buisness with Scott you shouldnt be in here giving your 2 cents, it only makes things worse and elevated. But thats just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back