• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

yes it sits out side.
how'd you find the owner...
and dont buy it, i like driving by late at night and stalking it.
i also stalk where he works to see his red CSVT

Sell the cougar to get that one?
Yeah... I'm sure that would make a great daily driver :nonono:
yes it sits out side.
how'd you find the owner...
and dont buy it, i like driving by late at night and stalking it.
i also stalk where he works to see his red CSVT
Haha, if he would sell it for a reasonable price I would seriously consider. I found him though some digging :)

i doubt hell sell it.
hes been sitting on it.
he wants to get it goin next year
(buy some new tires ect.)
and go auto Xing it
i know that much
ive talked to him once before about it.

i doubt hell sell it.
hes been sitting on it.
he wants to get it goin next year
(buy some new tires ect.)
and go auto Xing it
i know that much
ive talked to him once before about it.

Bummer :(

:laugh:

spotted: black contour, new clutch, new axle, back on the road.... oh thats mine. weird! its on the road? omfg.

Excellent, how's it drive?

Saw 2 different Silver SVTs within 5 minutes of eachother in Maple Grove today while I was sitting in the Arby's parking lot off of Elm Creek BLVD at around 5:15 pm.

Saw nice black SVT on what looked like 19's and it was slammed pretty good this afternoon on West Broadway by Menards. That you Crazy Talk? I know you saw me - lol, you did a double take when I was side by side.. Yup - it was you, I remember the plates...

Saw nice black SVT on what looked like 19's and it was slammed pretty good this afternoon on West Broadway by Menards. That you Crazy Talk? I know you saw me - lol, you did a double take when I was side by side.. Yup - it was you, I remember the plates...

:laugh: Yup you spotted me. I noticed you behind me earlier on Broadway so I aired the back up and then back down...I thought you noticed cuz you turned your lights on after that.
I'm embarrassed...my car was so dirty!! :eek: I've been parked under a tree for the last three days. Stupid thing has been losing about 30lbs of leaves a day.

:laugh: Yup you spotted me. I noticed you behind me earlier on Broadway so I aired the back up and then back down...I thought you noticed cuz you turned your lights on after that.
I'm embarrassed...my car was so dirty!! :eek: I've been parked under a tree for the last three days. Stupid thing has been losing about 30lbs of leaves a day.

Haha - and I though my car way dirty :laugh:

Was cruiz'n along and my girlfriend said that car looks familiar... Well I knew it was a Contour, so I dropped 2 gears and closed the gap - low and behold it was a Contour SVT. Got to admit - I didn't catch you airing up and down... I figured you would know it was a SVT from the fogs.

Car looks sick (as usual) you in the area often? That was like 10 min from my place.

Haha - and I though my car way dirty :laugh:

Was cruiz'n along and my girlfriend said that car looks familiar... Well I knew it was a Contour, so I dropped 2 gears and closed the gap - low and behold it was a Contour SVT. Got to admit - I didn't catch you airing up and down... I figured you would know it was a SVT from the fogs.

Car looks sick (as usual) you in the area often? That was like 10 min from my place.

Yup first thing I saw was the fogs. haha I actually used to live in Flake(in the condos behind the Laker):laugh:...alot of my friends live on Forest Lake and one part of our shop is over near Scandia(bout 6 miles east of Flake). So I'm back and forth between Scandia and East Bethel quite a bit.
Didnt know there was someone out in my neck of the woods. Now I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya! Only spotted one other black svt, but some older guy was driving it.

Yup first thing I saw was the fogs. haha I actually used to live in Flake(in the condos behind the Laker):laugh:...alot of my friends live on Forest Lake and one part of our shop is over near Scandia(bout 6 miles east of Flake). So I'm back and forth between Scandia and East Bethel quite a bit.
Didnt know there was someone out in my neck of the woods. Now I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya! Only spotted one other black svt, but some older guy was driving it.

Cool - my girlfriend lives in Scandia off Olinda and Oren. Looks like my car is going to look a whole lot better this Spring. Scored a new body kit, hood, and fender - no more dents, holes, or rust :laugh:

Cool - my girlfriend lives in Scandia off Olinda and Oren. Looks like my car is going to look a whole lot better this Spring. Scored a new body kit, hood, and fender - no more dents, holes, or rust :laugh:

Nice!! That should be sweet!
My car will more than likely remain the same for a while. Fortunately I'm getting married in a week...unfortunately its taking all my money. LOL

Back