• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Saw a T-red SVT on 694 East near Brooklyn Blvd yesterday at 2:45pm. He's probably on here because he drove up beside me, honked his horn and waved. :)

pretty sure i saw clayton this evening on central entrance. i was in the 2 seater :D i had just got my control arm back for the vw after having the bushing pressed in. now the car doesnt steer when i hit the gas or let off! wahoo!

Seen another silverfrost today at about 5:45 pm near Snelling and University ave. I was enjoying a quartpounder w/cheese,fries and a mellow yellow....

Saw a T-red SVT on 694 East near Brooklyn Blvd yesterday at 2:45pm. He's probably on here because he drove up beside me, honked his horn and waved. :)

That would be me. I was getting on the freeway there and saw you a little ways up so I knew I had to go say hi.

Rare (first for me) Green CSVT sighting coming up from the south at exactly 4:30 pm today on 35 around Northfield, Mn.. Car was REALLY dirty so Im doubtful owner is a member here....

Spotted a red SVT at the Roseville Starbucks(I think :shrug:...I dont drink Coffee) last Saturday...or was it Sunday. Man I cant remember for the life of me :eek:. I do remember what I ordered at Taco Bell however.

Caught a glimps of a Black CSVT on County Rd. 18 and Eagle Creek Blvd. in the Shakopee/Savage area.

spotted a Silver frst svt in aonka at the mister car wash I was driving in a red ford escape at the pdq any one on here

Yea I see that one around every now and then. He actually lives by me somewhere I'm thinking in Coon Rapids. Theres also a older guy that owns a T-Red in the Anoka/Coon Rapids area the I see from time to time.

I believe it was 98SVTtour I saw tonight going down central. I was the idiot in the black jeep..:laugh: I was riding with my friend. I saw the mufflers from behind but I couldnt tell it was an SVT at first..

finally took pictures of
the bob bondurant number 5 svt
PICT0163.jpg

PICT0166.jpg

PICT0167.jpg

PICT0165.jpg

Back