• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Spotted Kyle K's (Blackstang 5.0) Red CSVT in my RearView Mirror on Broadway in MPLS. Apparently Headers dont make the car faster :shrug: :laugh:

Spotted a silverfrost (w/SVT overlay in grill and hole in front bumper cover) in EdenPraire around 2:30 today. Pulled up behind me at a stop light. I tryed to drive slow and let him pass me to get a better look but that just wasnt happening. My Cobalt was just to much for him I guess..

Spotted a red csvt at the intersection of hwy97 and hwy61 in forest lake roughly 12:45pm today. Your left brake light is out ;)

Spotted a silver frost on Hwy 65 turning east on Crosstown Blvd. Appeared to be an older woman so I figure the likely hood of her being on here is slim to none...but hey, ya never know.

Random question? Has anyone seen my old Contour in the State. It was blue w/yellow highlights and "Rember the Price" Window banner. I miss my old car

Its been a few years ago, Oh well i will have to move on. I do like that color. Now i have 3 white cars, I dont even like white. Oh well after my next deployment i am getting a Non-white car or I am painting one of mine something other then white.

I spotted a multi colored Contour yesterday on Hwy 65. It was all kinds of colors, but the colors that popped out at me were maroon and tan.

It looked surprisingly clean. I think the dude driving spotted me in my multi colored winter beater that looks like a Mexican Flag.

Back