• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I think....

I'd say put some stock E1's on it, those rims make it look funny. Just my opinion. Those still stock size though? Plus I'm surprised that you got it that low with just springs, no coil overs? Bags? WOW!

I'd say put some stock E1's on it, those rims make it look funny. Just my opinion. Those still stock size though? Plus I'm surprised that you got it that low with just springs, no coil overs? Bags? WOW!

Id say Stfu.... Its my car and My style.. and i have a set of Nice clean 17s. that are going too look good Tucking on my svt. im not going too drive on them till i get an "alignment" sp

Id say Stfu.... Its my car and My style.. and i have a set of Nice clean 17s. that are going too look good Tucking on my svt. im not going too drive on them till i get an "alignment" sp

pretty sure the guy was giving an opinion, not trying to get hostile.

take one of these man.

chill.jpg

and i'd have to agree w/him on the eo's. and i'd also agree on the need for you to take one of those pill's,its a public forum w/many varrying tastes,deal w/it or dont post pics:shrug:

That is very sexy low. My Koni sport kit doesn't sit near that low but maybe cause it only have a few thousand miles on it!?!?! :shrug: That is how low my konis with BAT springs sits though and I love it. I don't scrape on anything cause I am very careful and I don't go places that I know I can't.

So that is just the koni sport kit? Don't they only sell 1 version of the koni sport kit? I guess mine just haven't settled yet.

I had my honda on air cyl. from airbagit.com and it would sit on the frame when lowered, so after fixin that and bringin it up it would sit 1/4 from the bodykit and up it would clear a curb head on... but sittin mid stance was the best riding suspention ive ever had. That and pullin next to the other guy whos revin up and showin off.. most ppl cant top airbags around here..

It actually lookes like the passenger side is jacked up to me.....? Anyone else see the difference in rear bumper height from driver's side to passenger's side.... looks sketchy, you should fess up - I caught you.....

I think.. it still sits too high... Hmmm

DSCF0980.jpg

Back