• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Wife saw a black SVT heading north on 35W today. She said it merged on from I-694. She also said it had SVT decals on the sides. She took a picture on her phone and it looks as if it has the american eagle and flag license plate. KyleQ is that your car? Can't remember... and she didn't see the front bumper to see if it was busted up :laugh:

Wife saw a black SVT heading north on 35W today. She said it merged on from I-694. She also said it had SVT decals on the sides. She took a picture on her phone and it looks as if it has the american eagle and flag license plate. KyleQ is that your car? Can't remember... and she didn't see the front bumper to see if it was busted up :laugh:

Yup - that was me. The only reason she got a picture of me was because I was driving nice :laugh: I'm usually end up doing 60+ before I get out from under the bridge.

spotted Silver Frost, with North Carolina Plates in Hudson Wi Last friday.

I think it was in worse shape than my car :shrug:

saw a silver svt with a pizza delivery topper on it here in duluth :( probably the same one i saw that had been crunched in the rear a bit :(

Saw a T-Red SVT today, not sure if the owner is on here. Was a hot looking female driver thou and sounded like it had aftermarket exhaust. For anyone in the Omaha area it was heading south on 144 st. just south of West Maple Road.

Spotted a Silver SVT going south on 65 by 80th Ave Tuesday around 8 or 8:30pm. Lowered with 98 EO rims on it. No idea who it was. Was driving my wife's Nissan Murano.

Spotted:

Silver Frost, E1 Rims
Looked mint.
DBperformance Sticker in the Rear window.

Woman driver... That car made mine look like an even larger pile of ????

Back