• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Well hopefully the next time you see us, there will be a 3L in it. I'm just waiting on my brother to get done with other 3L and supercharger orders then there should be one in :laugh:

I spotted a SF CSVT on the frontage road on hwy 36 in Stillwater around 5pm on the 4th. I know it wasn't Tony. Anyone else?

I've seen a Silver CSVT in the area of France and 494 a few times - older gent.

My buddy called me up asking me where I was last week - thought he spotted me, nope - he spotted Tyler.

Spotted!

T-Red traveling down 35W ~ 3:30 - noticed him around Lexington on 35W, gave him the thumbs up and kept on going. Car was stock besides painted or E0 sail panels and the front grill ring was painted T-Red over the chrome. Looked clean - not sure if he is a CEG'r.

SF CSVT on Pioneer trail near EdenPraire/Chanhassen. Looked like a younger kid. What really caught my attention was the over sized SVT logo on the front windsheild. :shocked:

T-red SVT going south on Foley Blvd. in Coon Rapids. Drove across the bridge that goes over Hwy10. Has a set of chrome rims, but other then that looked stock. Looked like a younger guy driving it.

T-red SVT going south on Foley Blvd. in Coon Rapids. Drove across the bridge that goes over Hwy10. Has a set of chrome rims, but other then that looked stock. Looked like a younger guy driving it.

I was going to say, maybe it was you.....then I saw that you posted it. :crazy: Wasn't me though.

Back