• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Turbo Project: Progress Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a turbo kit uninstall to reinstall with bigger goodies, but still. That was the first days work. And NOTHING was labeled. :eek:

I wouldn't expect anything less from stazi. He knows his stuff a little, actually ALOT, better then I do.

Alot of you guys are talking trash because I'm trying to stay organized and successfully get through this, what does it matter how long I take, its a learning experience so give me a break. Its funny, you guys used to rip on me because I would take my car to stazi to get work done. Now I'm doing it myself and I'm still getting ripped on... needs more logic, lol.

Last edited:
Man dude, get back to work. I thought you were suppose to be working at Ford. If this is how my local dealership is, no wonder why it sucks.
Just kidding dude

I wouldn't expect anything less from stazi. He knows his stuff a little, actually ALOT, better then I do.

Alot of you guys are talking trash because I'm trying to stay organized and successfully get through this, what does it matter how long I take, its a learning experience so give me a break. Its funny, you guys used to rip on me because I would take my car to stazi to get work done. Now I'm doing it myself and I'm still getting ripped on... needs more logic, lol.

You're just easy to rip on no matter what. :laugh:

Moreover our reason for the rip is that the intake manifold bolts are labeled and in order. Those are by far the most recognizable bolts in your engine bay. lol

I can see rawburt witha sharpie in his hand....

"Probably should label this..."
*writes "engine"*

Last edited:
I can see rawburt witha sharpie in his hand....

"Probably should label this..."
*writes "engine"*

hahahaha..........i can definitely see that......hmmmm

markerretard.jpg

Didn't do much today. I had to go to court, so wasn't very motivated afterwards. Did finish up the UIM, TB and MAF though. They came out nice.

DCFC0520.jpg

DCFC0520.jpg

You can't really see the true color, but it looks good (gunmetal/ charcoal).

DCFC0522.jpg

And for the people giving me a hard time. I like to stay organized, this way i dont misplace or mix up anything.

DCFC0524.jpg

Tomorrow. Start disassembling exhaust to get to oil pan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back