• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Turbo Project: Progress Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I don't care if anyone buys exhuasts or not. I don't lose sleep over it.

and your tapping for the oil drain not feed just for your info. But good luck with tapping your feed in the pan. You're obviously are highly educated on the situation.

Honestly I don't care if anyone buys exhuasts or not. I don't lose sleep over it.

and your tapping for the oil drain not feed just for your info. But good luck with tapping your feed in the pan. You're obviously are highly educated on the situation.

i think if you are simply not helpful to anyone here realating to turbo material i think you should not participate. it makes learning much more difficult with losers like you around. (because i have to weed out all your ****ty posts)

i dont think making fun of people who obviously need help (like me) is constructive. i would like you to not participate in this discussion when you simply never have anything constructive to say.

Welp hate to break it to you but the world doesn't revolve around you and if you don't like what i have to say then you can ignore my post.

I did help you. You call it a feed like when its obviously a drain. By hey the world needs ditch diggers too

The tribe has spoken! This thread is actually helping others. Now like 111R said, GTFO of this thread. We are gonna keep it informational from now on, not border line homosexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back