• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone tried B&M Trick Shift Synthetic?

tasso

CEG'er
Thinking of using this in the new trans I just put in my 98 SVT Anyone else tried this?

http://www.bmracing.com/index.php?id=products&sid=4&cat=11&subcat=&pid=103

Latest Synthetic Fluid Technology
Excellent companion sale for all B&M transmission Kits
Mixes with other types of Automatic Transmission Fluids
Formulated for late model vehicles
Suitable for Racing, Street Performance,
Towing and Off-Road
Cool Blue Color
Easy pour quart bottles
Meets or exceeds Mercon or Dexron III requirements.

B&M’s Synthetic Trick Shift is formulated as a performance automatic transmission fluid. B&M’s Synthetic Trick Shift features the latest synthetic fluid technology suitable for most late model automatic transmissions as well as many manual transmissions. Not an additive, this safe and effective formula of extreme pressure agents, foam inhibitors and exceptional thermal stability will provide a long service life for your transmission. Ideal for street use and high performance applications including racing, off-road, towing and heavy- duty fleet use. Synthetic Trick Shift may be mixed with all other types of ATF but works best by itself. When using B&M Synthetic Trick Shift you can literally ‘Pour In Performance’. Meets or exceeds Mercon or Dexron III requirements. Not recommended for automatic transmissions manufactured after 2000. Synthetic Trick Shift is not intended for use in CVTs. May be used in manual transmissions requiring automatic transmission fluid as lubricant.

Since that doesn't meet the current spec for an MTX-75 I say umm HELL NO! But go ahead. Terry Haines always wants more business.

Motorcraft "Honey" or Royal Purple Synchromax only.

Since there are only a few refineries that make all the oil and this is a funky bluish/purple like royal purple and a full synthetic I wondered iif it was the same as royal purple.

Last edited:
Back