• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Turbo Project: Progress Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha..........i can definitely see that......hmmmm

markerretard.jpg

H A

WHy does Satzi's car have the headlights on in that pic? You took the bumper cover off and kept the headlights on? In fact don't you have to take the headlights off to get the bumper cover off?

WHy does Satzi's car have the headlights on in that pic? You took the bumper cover off and kept the headlights on? In fact don't you have to take the headlights off to get the bumper cover off?

No, if you are removing the bumper for the first time then yes, but he had it off before and didn't put back the plastic push pins under the headlamps. Only the pins under the oval.

No, if you are removing the bumper for the first time then yes, but he had it off before and didn't put back the plastic push pins under the headlamps. Only the pins under the oval.
I have the opposite, the pins are in under the headlights and not under the grill LOL

If you want to start a freaking HID/ headlight dispute, take it somewhere else! My setup has been covered 5 ****ing thousand times, and it has nothing to do with this thread. :nonono: some of you people are unbelievable

Once again, KEEP THIS THREAD ON TRACK!!!

... bolded for the people that need the extra help in life.

I have to agree with Rob here, lets not clutter the thread up:rolleyes: This guy has been taking a pounding for some time now, whether its deserved or not he's taking on a huge job, something alot of us wouldn't do, especially me, so lets be supportive here:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back