• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

how about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did that to you?! aww damn - I think I still have the reciept, can you be returned? :D - I am glad to see the parts/money returning to the right person. Thanks for helping everyone out Jerk!

there is a 10% restocking fee; as I have been opened and thoroughly used. :D *holds out hand for money*

not trying to be a humbug or anything just wondering the details.

yours are almost done im doing 4 sets right now and they will be done today and go out on tuesday yours will be in the bunch

DSC00656.jpg

DSC00658.jpg

x2. i sure could use that money right about now...

ill get it to you on monday or tuesday shawn

bagged, I will be around sometime tomorrow or something to make a pick up on headlights.

Cool guys. I'm glad things are progressing. Let me know when you're ready to ship mine because I wanna make sure you have the right address.

hey jared that color dried awsome, probably the coolest color ive seen yet.

Copy2ofDSC00662-1.jpg

Copy3ofDSC00660.jpg

CopyofDSC00662.jpg

CopyofDSC00666.jpg

kinda hard to tell in the pics but they dried up really dark

black night metallic

hey jared that color dried awsome, probably the coolest color ive seen yet.

Copy2ofDSC00662-1.jpg

Copy3ofDSC00660.jpg

CopyofDSC00662.jpg

CopyofDSC00666.jpg

kinda hard to tell in the pics but they dried up really dark

black night metallic

Holy crap I have one light I hightowered in that same color. It does look really nice. I have abandoned the hightowering right now because the one depot light I have won't open up for me.:blackeye:

holy :censored::censored::censored::censored:!

now im torn... maybe I should rock a set in this color instead of the red.... :ponder:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back