• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

funniest thing you have ever seen

Dude..bhahahaha. Oh man!

A friggin' tutu!

I know we're all grown-up, or rather try to be, but man that can be brutal in high school.

All in good fun, man.

lol now thats dedication to a contour right there, Hey Bagged still got the polished uim, cause I will do some embarasing pics for that!!!

MY GOODNESS!!! Never thought I'd see anything like that to get free parts. But I guess we all do what we have to do!!!!!!

Oh yeah......btw Scott......how bout them headlights????

All I have to do is be a girl and smile :) lol:crazy:

hey, free is free right?

whether or not it is gay depends entirely on how much the parts given were worth though...

alot of money for alot of parts. i go some good plans now hehe :cool:

WTF i leave for a job interview and i miss this. scott you must have been cracking up when you took this. devan it takes balls to do this on CEG but to kick jared in the balls while wearing that, that would be the best!

what are you... in love with me?

Christ dude, quit fantasizing about me, creeping me out.

stop muking up my free partsness, with trying to preserve your man hood. :laugh:

Last edited:
ill reveal that soon enough, gotta make sure everyone has seen this before i spill the beans.

i wish i could post pix from halloweeen...they would put those to shame

( reason why i can post is because of my g/f being a cheerleader for a certain college and the college prohibits the un-official use of the name/uniform in any type of of media form other then its inttended original useage) lol....so...yeah. all i gotta say is weak. i've done far worse for free. good attempt though

Back