• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

how about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, would you like a cookie? All I'm trying to do is help these HONEST individuals out who have paid and are waiting for their product! At the least they deserve the truth instead of getting jerked around!

Don't even put yourself in "the right" on this one, cuz you're most definitely wrong.

You can't do anything to help these people LOL. If some of his closest friends can't get resolution (I haven't stuck my nose in his business and I don't know that he'd consider me a close friend) then what is some college nobody (to him) from out of state going to do?

At this point, all you can do is (as mentioned) instigate.

I can't speak for bagged, but if it was me reading your post would just annoy me to the point of putting it off even longer. Why don't you let the people who are actually involved deal with it.

I may have "instigated," but what I "instigated" was the revealing of the truth. Go back and read. These people at the LEAST deserve the truth! Well guess what? Some of them got that BECAUSE I "stuck my nose in."

All they are doing is getting jerked around! :mad:

I may have "instigated," but what I "instigated" was the revealing of the truth. Go back and read. These people at the LEAST deserve the truth! Well guess what? Some of them got that BECAUSE I "stuck my nose in."

All they are doing is getting jerked around! :mad:

cause it directly effects you doesnt it? Why stress it? It will get taken care of when I can take care of it. As it stands I havent gotten a chance to do anything about it. I probably will head out friday to pick up the two sets of headlights that I know of. I have spoken with everybody that bagged owes headlights, they all are being super cool about it and understand my schedule as well as how difficult it is to coordinate time to go out there and take care of everything. I want to do it all in one swoop to make it cost effective as possible.

im calling bagged thursday morning to remind him to grab the projectors, but I make no promise whether he will forget or not.

cause it directly effects you doesnt it? Why stress it? It will get taken care of when I can take care of it. As it stands I havent gotten a chance to do anything about it. I probably will head out friday to pick up the two sets of headlights that I know of. I have spoken with everybody that bagged owes headlights, they all are being super cool about it and understand my schedule as well as how difficult it is to coordinate time to go out there and take care of everything. I want to do it all in one swoop to make it cost effective as possible.

im calling bagged thursday morning to remind him to grab the projectors, but I make no promise whether he will forget or not.

Thank you man, I DO appreciate it! I just hope that he actually remembers to grab them, if they are even done.

And btw I do agree that if you dont have buisness with Bagged you dont need to be posting in this thread, sticking up for "good people" or not, its not your place, but thats just my opinion.

Have hightowers in my possesion

Have hightowers in my possesion

Heres what I got... I have a black set and a grey set.

Snipey you will be getting the grey ones
Brent372, you will be getting the black ones.

I also spent about 2 hours reclearing these headlights, making them look as good as they can be.

Ryan, bagged will be talking to you about your projectors sometime soon.

Ryan, bagged will be talking to you about your projectors sometime soon.

Hu:shrug:There shouldnt be anything to talk about, I was told September 2nd they were done and ready to ship out. Nothing to discuss, tell him I said that and to send them to me!

I apprectaie you doing this for me and the others though dude, you didnt have to get involved and the fact that you did speak alot about you dude, thanks again man.

Hu:shrug:There shouldnt be anything to talk about, I was told September 2nd they were done and ready to ship out. Nothing to discuss, tell him I said that and to send them to me!

I apprectaie you doing this for me and the others though dude, you didnt have to get involved and the fact that you did speak alot about you dude, thanks again man.

Ryan; he wont let me ship them until he has spoken with you. Talk to him about it.

Jolly; I only had two sets of lights Brent and Snipey were first on the list to recieve. As far as I know bagged is going to put another couple of sets together, and im probably going to have to do half of the work.

that really makes me ill. sorry alias. been waiting since march and now he doesn't even have them done.

I dont know what to tell you bud, I would love for all of them to be done. If worst comes to worst and its christmas break and all im doing is working, and no more headlights are done, I might have to take it upon myself to finnish building whatever sets are left over. But thats way up in the air right now, I dont know if I want to take on building and shipping headlights for free.

Ryan; I spoke with bagged today, I will be heading out to this place tomorrow morning to pic up the lights.

Just as Proof...

DSC00451.jpg

hey scott, i left you a pm with my paypal address. whenever u get a chance to give me that 40 bucks back

blow me!

just kidding man:laugh: why dont you just bring your goofy ass up and come visit me you no airride having douche:blackeye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back