• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

how about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
blow me!

just kidding man:laugh: why dont you just bring your goofy ass up and come visit me you no airride having douche:blackeye:

haha! i just might have to when it warms up. probably sometime in late march before i graduate college

its nice and warm in my garage! ive got an svt i picked up that needs an engine and a 3l on the stand ready to go.

how come no airride yet? and i heard your not running yet?

its nice and warm in my garage! ive got an svt i picked up that needs an engine and a 3l on the stand ready to go.

how come no airride yet? and i heard your not running yet?

oh yeah! i forgot you moved! i havent touched the black car in about 8 months. needs a new injector harness. i ordered a new one from tousley. it'll be running by the end of thanksgiving break. maybe i'll get out there sooner.

you will be getting good lights too. not the ones sent with the broken tabs:cool:

Cool man i appreciate it. If they're not hightowered yet thats cool too. I'm actually thinking about going a different route so you can just send them back to me using the new address I sent AJ. If the are already hightowered then i'm ok with that as well. I just need to get these headlights I have on the car now off.

Hey Alias, were you able to pick mine up today? Can I see a pic?

nope, apperantly because of bagged's birthday his wife planned some stuff with the relatives and sprung it upon him last minute, so I just sat around at home today and enjoyed every minute of it. Right up until the point where I caught a cold from it :mad:

I probably will meet up with him tonight, either way I wont be able to ship until early this week anyways.

nope, apperantly because of bagged's birthday his wife planned some stuff with the relatives and sprung it upon him last minute, so I just sat around at home today and enjoyed every minute of it. Right up until the point where I caught a cold from it :mad:

I probably will meet up with him tonight, either way I wont be able to ship until early this week anyways.

Thats cool, ship them tonight, just break into the post office and do it yourself:crazy: Let me know if you get out there tonight and what day this coming week they will come out to me, thanks again man.

Brent and Snipey, your headlights are on the way and insured for $100. Should be there in 5-7 business days.

Were you able to pick mine up last night?

I wanted to get them last night but turned out I have some school work to finish up for today so I got preoccupied with that. Im trying to get them before thanksgiving, thats my goal.

I wanted to get them last night but turned out I have some school work to finish up for today so I got preoccupied with that. Im trying to get them before thanksgiving, thats my goal.

Ok cool, hey school DOES come first and I understand that man. Pm me when you go grab them, meaning my headlights not when you grab something else:laugh:

alright sorry bagged and sorry alias. I went off on the wrong end. I just didn't know what was going on. But anyways again thanks to scott for even doing these for me and alias for mediating. It's something that i couldn't bring myself to do knowing that i would screw up and say, oh there goes a set of headlights. Thanks again, and sorry for the ill feelings.

alright sorry bagged and sorry alias. I went off on the wrong end. I just didn't know what was going on. But anyways again thanks to scott for even doing these for me and alias for mediating. It's something that i couldn't bring myself to do knowing that i would screw up and say, oh there goes a set of headlights. Thanks again, and sorry for the ill feelings.

I can understand why everybody would be ill about having to wait an extended amount of time to get their headlights, and I know things changed over and over again due to certain stipulations that are beyond my and bagged's control, bagged works 12 hour days and I have class and school, I have a little more free time than bagged does which is why I wanted to make sure that everybody gets taken care of.

I have been around CEG for such an extended period of time; and though things have changed a lot around here, and I may or may not have been in favor of those changes, but I still care about this group's well being. I hate to see members pay money for a part and not get it. So even if it takes a while to get those people those parts I will do my best to get as many taken care of as possible, if not all of them.

For those of you who remember me when I started here, I was obnactious and I like to believe that the experiences I have taken with me from CEG has molded and shaped me into the person I am today.

CEG has molded and shaped me into the person I am today.

We did that to you?! aww damn - I think I still have the reciept, can you be returned? :D - I am glad to see the parts/money returning to the right person. Thanks for helping everyone out Jerk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back