• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT is not work

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
BUT IT IS FOR ME!
I am the plasma programmer at work, and I get to make some coooooool shiz out of metal. Pics shown are just sandblasted parts....
Look what I get to make at work:
Ipics064.jpg

And I have permission from Harley Davidson Milwaukee to make these for just the guys in the shop:
Ipics066.jpg

I love my new job.....

I will be powdercoating just about everything soon from home. I have a kitchen oven, all materials, and my gun is on the way. Because I know the kitchen oven will eventually be to small, I got 18GA Galvanized steel from work for free and they are fabing a new 7' tall, 4'6" wide, and 3' deep oven for me, all free! I will PC anything for anyone once I get some practice in on my own parts first.

PS I might offer my services for plasma'd parts, but as of now, I will not be.

Last edited:
Nice.... We should start a thread for some of us custom metal fab guys to show off some of our skills. Ive got tons of pics of custom signs that ive designed/fabricated.

if you could make me a SVT logo, that would be awesome. I'm building a shrine to my old car...or i want to, and i shoudl really get started on it since it's been on my mind for over a year now.

if you could make me a SVT logo, that would be awesome. I'm building a shrine to my old car...or i want to, and i shoudl really get started on it since it's been on my mind for over a year now.

I could.... not sure yet for sure. I will let you know later.

How wide of a logo?

i would like to have one like the first one to fit over big bens new plate in the group buy for the rear strip which you could color anything you wanted and the prt lettering would be that color for my daily driver svt

make it happen fuz:eek:

Last edited:
I can make it happen if what you ask MAKES SENSE! I was lost with your run-on sentence. Talk slower and pronunciate.... :laugh:

I think you want me to make an oval with the lettering nocked out so the color from the GB plate shows through.... How would you get it to stay in place, two sided tape perhaps...?

I can make it happen if what you ask MAKES SENSE! I was lost with your run-on sentence. Talk slower and pronunciate.... :laugh:

I think you want me to make an oval with the lettering nocked out so the color from the GB plate shows through.... How would you get it to stay in place, two sided tape perhaps...?

seems like you understood just fine:shrug: a little bit of epoxy would hold them together nicely. is it on its way here yet?:laugh: but for real:eek:

Back