• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official pre98 only thread

Yep but that's on Blu_Fuz's car. :) The first picture I posted was his car from SZ06.

Here is a screen cap of what you need to click in order to post a picture. A textbox will pop up and you will need to type in the 'http://address../../' for it to show up. :)

CEGImageHelp.jpg
What would be the add that i would have to put in for the photobucket?.

Striker2: where you at SZ06 in Indiana? There was (what looked like) a 4cyl zetec that was pretty damn quick, the turbo would make it all make sense!

Todras: Beautiful pics as always. It breaks my heart to think of that car in a million peices all over the place. Still got the hood laying round? :eek:

Here's a few of my car, nothing recent, the paint is hurting these days. The 12 year old redhead is starting to rust a bit :( I guess I cant blame her. She still runs like a champ though! The engine had some top notch installers :cool:

DSCN0980.JPG

DSCN0984.JPG

DSCN0986.JPG

DSCN1021.JPG

Don't think of me as a stalker, but I have pictures of that car on Myspace. They're tilted Dream Car. Because your car is sex on wheels.

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

All I've got of Project Bubblespeed for now... Needs wetsanded headlights, new head unit (stocker SUCKS), and a rebuilt tranny. Not bad for 165,000 miles tho...:shrug:

My Dad was like that too back in the day. Anything "internet" was frowned upon. Well anyways, shoot me your photos and I'll host them for this thread.

It took him quite a bit of work to get it all to line up properly iirc. He also had issues with some of the mounts or something or another. :ponder: :laugh: It's been a while I forget.

It took him quite a bit of work to get it all to line up properly iirc. He also had issues with some of the mounts or something or another. :ponder: :laugh: It's been a while I forget.
yet you still remember perfectly:laugh: it wasnt terribly tough job,i prob could've had it done in two days or so,but it was a matter of tracking down the parts i needed.i drove to maryland from ny to buy a cf hood,to harrisburgh,pa area for hood/fenders,hartford ct area for svt front bumper and fog's. ordered the header panel new. etc etc. a hamer,drill,grinder were the only tools i needed. the fender mounting holes dont line up between pre/post98's,the area the header panel/headlights occupy in the inner fender area needed to be cut larger.

Back