• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So who is going to the race this weekend?

Rara

Hard-core CEG'er
The Rolex and Koni Challenge Grand Am cars are racing at Mid-Ohio this weekend :D

Our #52 car finished 2nd last weekend at Mosport, and our #59 car finished 13th after dropping back three places to push a competitor across the finish line on the last lap after they had run out of gas . . .

So, come out to Mid-Ohio on saturday to watch some great racing and cheer on your favorite CEG admin's racing team :D Our Koni Challenge GS race will start at 2:15 on saturday, and the Rolex Daytona Prototypes are running after we are done, starting around 5:45

http://www.midohio.com/

http://www.midohio.com/pdf/EMCO-Tuner Schedule 1.pdf

Ill be there, camp site reserved, mirko getting picked up from paint today, got my parkedcar saleen style build numbers in the mail yesterday, my new front and rear mesh came in yesterday, Im ready to go!
Even better bonus, my moms work is sponsoring the event (westfield group insurance) and I have free VIP passes that include free food and drink!!!!!!

Anyone else going down? Ill be there around 3:00 tomorrow

I have my car in the triple crown tuner challenge show.......im sure I will be surrounded by rice!

Ill be there, camp site reserved, mirko getting picked up from paint today, got my parkedcar saleen style build numbers in the mail yesterday, my new front and rear mesh came in yesterday, Im ready to go!
Even better bonus, my moms work is sponsoring the event (westfield group insurance) and I have free VIP passes that include free food and drink!!!!!!

Anyone else going down? Ill be there around 3:00 tomorrow

I have my car in the triple crown tuner challenge show.......im sure I will be surrounded by rice!

Westfield insurance rocks, thats who I got... whats yo momma do?

Westfield insurance rocks, thats who I got... whats yo momma do?

My momma works in the claims department. She supports the software that all the agent use for entering in claims. That place pretty much runs a town. The town the office is in was changed from Leroy to Westfield because of westfield insurance. They have a private hotel and party center just for their visiting agents. 36 hole PGA quality golf course, banks, and awesome profit sharing programs. They pretty much have their hands in everything.

....dont get a DUI or no more Westfield insurance for you! They fire you if you get one, they wont hire you if you have one, and they will cancel your policy if you have their insurance........just a heads up

Man, it should be an awesome race tomorrow :D Our #52 car qualified 4th, and is the fastest mustang in the field . . . Last week, we qualified 3rd and got sent to the back of the pack for the race start because the car ended up being 3 lbs light after qualifying, grrrrrr (min. weight is 3300 lbs) and still finished 2nd . . . This week we get to keep our qual spot :D

Woohoo! Victory!! We won the GS race with the #52 car . . . Dean Martin and Ken Wilden were driving. Dean did double duty in the #59 car also, which led the race for a couple laps, but ultimately crashed close to the end of the race due to component failure.

Woohoo! Victory!! We won the GS race with the #52 car . . . Dean Martin and Ken Wilden were driving. Dean did double duty in the #59 car also, which led the race for a couple laps, but ultimately crashed close to the end of the race due to component failure.

And what did you fail to do Brian?:p :troutslap:

And what did you fail to do Brian?:p :troutslap:

LOL, it was a balljoint failure. There is only one balljoint we are allowed to use, and they have a history of occasional failure, and not just for us. We inspect them religiously, but that isn't always enough. And you can't replace them too often or you ruin the control arms too.

Back