• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My bad

nadthomas

CEG'er
Well, even though I said in my for sale thread that I wasn't sure if I was breaking any rules, Aliasjerk had to call me out and dub me a STUPID newb. My bad, I did not see the separate set of rules for this sub folder.

So, I am just here saying Hi, I wish my post count was higher cause then I could tell you about my cougar for sale, but I can't right now. I have always had much respect for the Contours and you guys over here. Are any of you guys in the Columbus area, the Ohio NECO chapter is pretty active in Columbus, but I have not seen any cross post over on NECO from you guys. We should get together and hang out.

Also, CougarFest is being held in Ohio this year any of you guys planning on going?

Well, even though I said in my for sale thread that I wasn't sure if I was breaking any rules, Aliasjerk had to call me out and dub me a STUPID newb. My bad, I did not see the separate set of rules for this sub folder.

So, I am just here saying Hi, I wish my post count was higher cause then I could tell you about my cougar for sale, but I can't right now. I have always had much respect for the Contours and you guys over here. Are any of you guys in the Columbus area, the Ohio NECO chapter is pretty active in Columbus, but I have not seen any cross post over on NECO from you guys. We should get together and hang out.

Also, CougarFest is being held in Ohio this year any of you guys planning on going?

Grow a pair you stupid newb! :rolleyes: :laugh:

LOL, you are a newb. Aliasjerk did no such thing.

What day is cougarfest sir?

True, I am a CEG newb, but I did not appreciate the dumb comment.

CougarFest is July 5-8. Check out www.cougarfest.com

So, I am get every closer to my obligatory 50 posts. While I understand this rule, at the same time it is silly because my 50 posts are not providing the CEG community with much useful information. I really would like to help you guys out, but you have so many knowledgeable people on here already I can't add much.

Last edited:
Life has been going pretty good, which is part of the reason I'm selling the cougar. Looking to get something new so I can spend more time doing other things that I enjoy, or atleast so that the time I spend working on the car will be fore upgrades only, instead of upgrades and repairs. Although repairs do make for a very good excuse to upgrade. :p

Also, not that I'm making this a for sale thread, but anyone interested take a look at the link in my sig. :)

Last edited:
Thats a sharp looking car. My fiance' would like one to beat around on, and I would consider getting it for her, but I personally want her to have something with lower miles. :|

I dunno about that 2G Eclipse spoiler though.... It blends well, not sure if I like it or hate it yet. :D

While it looks similar its not a eclipse spoiler, it a razzi high raise spoiler. Yeah, the car does have high miles, but just about all of the moving parts have been replace in the last 3 years and most parts have well under 50k on them at this point.

You sure they aren't just selling eclipse clones? :eek:
Thing looks identical. The cougar trunk looks to be more rounded
than the eclipse's, and by the looks of it, the spoiler has a gap around the rear edges, making me think it wasn't made for the car. :shrug:

Aliasjerk had to call me out and dub me a STUPID newb.

Um it was worldtour who wrote that. Check the bottom of the screen of that post you made. You will see that it says worldtour name there fore editing your post.

Alias is a jerk so just ignore him :laugh:

I called you a stupid Newb and I'm sort of a big deal around here so get over it. If you would've bothered to look before you posted you would've notice a local classifieds post pinned at the top of this particular section. It even has rules posted for local classifieds. (imagine that!)

-Mark

Back