• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Topshop hoods

Topshop hoods

Votes: 37 37.0%

Votes: 4 4.0%

Votes: 3 3.0%

Votes: 17 17.0%

Votes: 3 3.0%

Votes: 4 4.0%

Votes: 8 8.0%

Votes: 13 13.0%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 10 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think depending on the hood though, if you had a shut off , water may pool up there....

I was talking hood design #1 - to fix the problem with water trying to pool up on the blocker plate, you could simply drill a small hole in it and attach a fitting and run a length of clear r/c car fuel line and hang it in front of the heat-shield -> or somthing similar. The water pooling issue is minor - as long as you put a rubber trim piece around the blocker plate and give a place for the water to go, you will be fine.

I think the BIG QUESTION here is regardless of what hood design you all like are you going to pony up the cash?

Anyone take a look see at some of the items on their website... their hoods run around 800 at times for CF and 500 for fiberglass ... albeit they are freaking amazing top knotch hoods but who here is in at that price?

I'm sure that they cant beat, meet or go lower than what we were looking at getting by having the work done overseas.

If they can - Hurray and I'll do what I can to help -- I've linked them to this thread and so far they havent chimed in so my thought is perhaps they are pretty confident that they cant do squat for us in regards to a hood for 375.00

As far as other parts thats cool and all but again its like pulling teeth for people to buy the remainder of the products that Topshop has available and was expecting us to purchase.

Ok well what about other products? splitter, front bumper cover, etc. what other products are they willing to make?

Ok well what about other products? splitter, front bumper cover, etc. what other products are they willing to make?
Front bumper cover would be great epecially in CF Id be all over it fenders too cause then you could do some sick **** with paint on them:drool:

I am glad 1 is leading cause if its 4 I wont buy. # 1 is the shizzle.
im sorry ryan but this post deserves a :rolleyes: your not going to buy a new hood anyways you already have a cf hood. On top of that the #4 hood is pretty much the EVO style hood we all wanted to begin with so wtf is wrong with it?:shrug:

I think with some work on that Cowl and the Naca Duct that first one Will LOOK BEAUTIFUL! If the 4th one wins Im up for it 2! im up for a couple! so count me in as long as i get my 3L done and try 2 save some cash up!

- amyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back