• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Topshop hoods

Topshop hoods

Votes: 37 37.0%

Votes: 4 4.0%

Votes: 3 3.0%

Votes: 17 17.0%

Votes: 3 3.0%

Votes: 4 4.0%

Votes: 8 8.0%

Votes: 13 13.0%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 10 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya that is the poll leader but I bet with an evo hood around to make a mold from or measure it would be a lot easier to do it but either way I wanna hood!

I wasn't making an argument for it; merely pointing out that that is the general consensus at the moment.

I wasn't making an argument for it; merely pointing out that that is the general consensus at the moment.

Hey Matt is there a way to make the #1 hood (cowl/NACA style) body colored. I'm still not sure if i like it. I'm hoping that seeing it i body color will help I tried to do it in PS, but it look like BS:laugh: Its definitely not as easy as it looks

Last edited:
I think a similar hood to the past EVO Style hood will be popular and I am also liking the Cowl/Naca Hood! I am willing to go forth with 1 or the other and if another one is chosen, probably go with it!

The more popular it is the more that we can put down on it and the better top shop can do for us!

The more ppl that really intend to get in the better

- amyn

id like to see a CF trunklid without that gay spoiler they put on the original ones

I think it might be cool to have a rear bumper cover like the mustangs do. You know with the name engraved. So people would know it's NOT a Taurus :laugh:

I think it might be cool to have a rear bumper cover like the mustangs do. You know with the name engraved. So people would know it's NOT a Taurus :laugh:

Would be cool. problem is a lotta tours on here have been debadged. Most of them only say svt on em. That might sorta defeat the purpose of debadging don't u think?

Still here just observing on whats going on..... I wish this thread doesnt go much off topic! I want a hood.... and my friend is looking for one as well.. in CF of course...

- amyn

Once everything is in order and everyone agrees on a hood and sends us out one and we make it.
Thanks
Justin B

Once everything is in order and everyone agrees on a hood and sends us out one and we make it.
Thanks
Justin B

Ok whats the cost range on some of these hoods designs? Do you think one design will cost more than another? I think we can use the poll as a gauge of what design people want.

Agreed, estimates will help or kill this thread! As per opinion on the poll right now i think the estimate should be given for #1 and #4! Ive been awaiting a cf hood like the evo style one but am open to several styles especially since they will be rare as not everyone will shoot out money to buy one.

Kill 2, 3, 6 and 9, take them out of the poll! Price estimates will be perfect as it will allow me to put some to the side as production starts rolling if it does...

- amyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back