• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'07 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

After you register Ian we will need 7 more people to make the 25.

Come on guys, get registered. I know you are out there....register. :)

Oh, Brad and Alex...are you guys bringing someone with you? I think you said you were Brad, I'm to tired to go back through the posts to see. ;) Alex, is your dad coming up again this year?

Yeah either my friend TJ or my friend Josh might be comming.....dont know yet....haven't talked to them a whole lot about it lol. I just know I have room for one more in my hotel room and one extra ticket for whoever comes with me

After you register Ian we will need 7 more people to make the 25.

Come on guys, get registered. I know you are out there....register. :)

Oh, Brad and Alex...are you guys bringing someone with you? I think you said you were Brad, I'm to tired to go back through the posts to see. ;) Alex, is your dad coming up again this year?

yeah my dads commin again but leavin the LS at home this year..

Glenn - that thursday was LAST thursday ... tool ! A kick in the junk is warranted for that last comment . When you least expect it ;) !

But I also said, "Or whenever I get my car audio sorted out.":laugh:

Your check will be in the mail Thursday morning. PM me your address again. I screwed up and deleted all my PM's. :laugh:

Last edited:
Ok, so I'm almost positive my mothers fiance is coming. He should be registering a Twin Turbo fox body under CEG, so that might make it one closer. :)

Nice!
If everyone that says they're going to register registers, we should be damn close.

I might not be able to pay for the tent till I get there....would it be alright if I brought 20 bucks for you and reimbursed you when I got there

Thanks buddy

I can't help it....i gotta show you guys the repainted tour

First is before....second is after

Attachments

• 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 0
  • car3.JPG
    car3.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
As I've said on PM's - I'll not turn down tent $$$ at Carlisle .

Keep in mind , I've also got to keep an eye on my money . I don't make a ton of $$ at my job (which included no raise this year :mad: ) , I've got bills , a mortgage , I've had a sick cat for a month (now dead) - which lead to a "G" in bills , I've recently had car issues , I just ordered tires for the Jett yesterday (so I can get my snows off before they're totally shot) - have to find out where to get that $$$ , I've got a trip to Spring Zing planned between now & Carlisle (a good bit of $$$ outlay) , I must get the SVT emissioned/inspected and do some maintenence before the trip and I've gotta have money for Carlisle . There's some other stuff too , that's not of concern , not to mention I've gotta eat ;) .

NO - I'm not asking for people who've already given for MORE money , nor am I complaining/whining ... I'm just letting ya'll know that money's tight all over . I've gone through this before (fronting the $$$ & then begging for donations) , and I'll tell you guys now , this'll be the last time . I hate to beg - nor should I have to . This will be my final word on this .

Thanks to all who have given their money , and thanks to all who have helped and are helping to coordinate the Carlisle meet . Without you guys , I'd still be doing it all myself - I really DO appreciate it ! In this time of my slipping enthusiasm with Contours , it's really needed .

Back