• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Messiest contour interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't matter. if one took any pride in themselves and what they have their car would be as clean as possible.

I hope you're only generalizing about the interior. I take pride in my "station wagon" and thoroughly enjoy caking it in mud.

WOW. people really are going crazy. you wouldn't touch a car that has empty bottles and paper in it? i promise they are not corrosive. lighten up a little?

if i cant put my feet on the ground and have to worry about contracting diseases if i touch anything, i'll turn down the work. im not going crazy. ur the crazy one for thinking that having a car that nasty is normal

if i cant put my feet on the ground and have to worry about contracting diseases if i touch anything, i'll turn down the work. im not going crazy. ur the crazy one for thinking that having a car that nasty is normal

i really wish you could see the car's inside. it's not really THAT bad. i drive 4 people around in it everyday. the only bad part in the front passenger side floor wish has maybe 10 empty bottles and 1 old paper. just as a heads up plastic doesn't carry diseases. just thought i'd help you out there.

i really wish you could see the car's inside. it's not really THAT bad. i drive 4 people around in it everyday. the only bad part in the front passenger side floor wish has maybe 10 empty bottles and 1 old paper. just as a heads up plastic doesn't carry diseases. just thought i'd help you out there.

hey alex... i think it might be time to post the you know whats.

lindsey, its not a wise choice to give me an attitude...

It's not that they care, it's that they're entitled to their opinions. You're also entitled to not read this thread and ignore them.

what is it now?

all im saying is that i didnt come on here to argue. and believe me when i say that i am the LAST person on here that you want to give an attitude to. if you dont believe me, just keep it going.

and i dont mind being banned just for the epic potential of this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back