• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Messiest contour interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread totally reminds me of my friends intrepid. picture the bottles everywhere, plus some old food (probably about a month) and dust everywhere (from working around flyash which is super fine). dont know how he deals with it every day.

Wow, I can't believe this is four pages. After reading the recession thread, I think MANY of you could spend your time on something a LOT more valuable like looking for a job or something. To get your undies all in a knot over someone having a few bottles in their car. Big effin' deal. My car is immaculate. I detail cars as a side job, and even did it professionally for a while, and I still don't care. To some people, cars are just cars. Do you keep your lawnmower waxed and pristine? To say that the condition of your car is a reflection of you as a person is a joke. You could say that about everything. How many of you have a garage that's so full of useless junk that you can't even get a car in it? Well that says a lot about you, friggin' slob. And then to bring in personal attacks to the table? Grow up, good Christ. I'm not perfect and I don't claim to be, but I'm not going to attack someone for taking a different viewpoint on something so minor as how clean they keep their car.

Rant over. :rolleyes:

I know for a good majority of us posting in this thread, it was just comical to see the responses that would come up.

Wow, I can't believe this is four pages. After reading the recession thread, I think MANY of you could spend your time on something a LOT more valuable like looking for a job or something. To get your undies all in a knot over someone having a few bottles in their car. Big effin' deal. My car is immaculate. I detail cars as a side job, and even did it professionally for a while, and I still don't care. To some people, cars are just cars. Do you keep your lawnmower waxed and pristine? To say that the condition of your car is a reflection of you as a person is a joke. You could say that about everything. How many of you have a garage that's so full of useless junk that you can't even get a car in it? Well that says a lot about you, friggin' slob. And then to bring in personal attacks to the table? Grow up, good Christ. I'm not perfect and I don't claim to be, but I'm not going to attack someone for taking a different viewpoint on something so minor as how clean they keep their car.

Tell me about it...this thread was a joke to begin with that was meant to be harmless..but it ended up being a bigger joke with all this nonsense BS.:nonono:

This is a 18 year old girls car.(sorry linds)..what do you expect.:shrug:

This is a 18 year old girls car.(sorry linds)..what do you expect.:shrug:

seriously my friends car is the same way. the funny thing is that my sisters car is always clean and smells like CRAP. i'd prefer to sit on my bottles then smell that smell. the reason i'm not obsessive about the cleanliness is because i drive a crap car that was falling apart when i got it. when i had my subaru it was always clean..except the trunk!:cool:

Ragging on the OP and calling her names is dumb and lame, but ragging on the people that are ragging on the OP, now that's classy and acceptable!

Well, let's see here. One is childish and immature. The other is defense. If you can't tell which is which, then I guess this thread is the least of your problems, now isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back