• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Messiest contour interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know about that, girls generally rarely clean their cars out

Do you even know any girls?

It's not a matter of making time to clean out the car, it's a matter of keeping it clean. It's not as if she had some big-ass party in her car and everyone brought six course meals and left all their **** in there - the mess accumulated one or two pieces at a time. Every time I get out of my car I do a quick scan to see if there's anything there that shouldn't be.

you'd be suprised how much of a mess that ISN'T. it's all empty bottles papers and books. it takes me 2 minutes to clean out. the cake pan in the back seat was put in there the day the picture was taken and has since been taken out.

it's a crappy car anyway it's not like it's a good looking car that should have been maintained. i bought it with burn marks in the interior.

PLUS it's a great way to make money off of bottle deposits.

you'd be suprised how much of a mess that ISN'T. it's all empty bottles papers and books. it takes me 2 minutes to clean out. the cake pan in the back seat was put in there the day the picture was taken and has since been taken out.

it's a crappy car anyway it's not like it's a good looking car that should have been maintained. i bought it with burn marks in the interior.

PLUS it's a great way to make money off of bottle deposits.

Why'd you even bother coming to SZ last year if you don't give a :censored::censored::censored::censored: about contours / your car?

DQ?

doesn't matter. if one took any pride in themselves and what they have their car would be as clean as possible. hell I took car of a 92 tempo like I do my current cars because that is what I had at the time and wanted to make sure it look as nice as possible. it was a peice of crap also but still ....

doesn't matter. if one took any pride in themselves and what they have their car would be as clean as possible. hell I took car of a 92 tempo like I do my current cars because that is what I had at the time and wanted to make sure it look as nice as possible. it was a peice of crap also but still ....

did you seriously say that? you are going overboard on this car stuff. IT. IS. A. CAR. chill out. i understand you love having your car clean and taking care of it and stuff, but not so much me. if you seriously measure someone's pride in how their car is...well...that's a little wack.

did you seriously say that? you are going overboard on this car stuff. IT. IS. A. CAR. chill out. i understand you love having your car clean and taking care of it and stuff, but not so much me. if you seriously measure someone's pride in how their car is...well...that's a little wack.

when customers come in with cars like yours, i send them home. i NEVER even touch cars like that

some people just have different priorities, this thread was fun and games, it wasn't intended for everybody to pop in and be a dick about it. Furthermore, I know of plenty of people with "pride in themselves" who have 6 figure incomes and don't have time or care to clean out their car every day of the week. Take pride in their-self? its about cleaning out a car, do you listen to yourself speak sometimes?

If I had a beater car I wouldn't clean it religiously either, would be nice to be able to see the floor, but I digress, I let my SVT get pretty dirty inside over the winter because of my inability to clean it out with my parking lot situation and my work and school situation.

I take pride in my car, I love cleaning my car, I LOVE having a clean car, Maybe Lindsey just doesn't care about having a clean car, the majority was just pop bottles, and the cake in the back seat was literally there for 1 day when I took the photo. The rest is papers and a couple of candy bar wrappers, its not like there is like leftover food from last month in there, it didn't smell bad, it just was messy.

I have seen WAY worse before, I knew a guy who literally you couldn't even see the back seat, AT ALL including headrests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back