• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Messiest contour interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker

73ASDQ53YT6R5ZFUK6PHHEQQEJCOG66T.jpg

lol- so to sum this thread up..

YES- The car looks disguisting... You should probably clean it up a bit, as I am sure you have realized or taken notice to yourself...

Black98 - If someone keep pissing you off, I don't think it's necessary to keep coming on here for the sake of arguing it out (assuming the person who is pissing you off ISN'T the one involved in this thread) haha- Either way, have fun dueling kids!

on the one hand I am curious, on the other hand I am watching robot chicken... Wait, those had nothing to do with eachother.

Gawd I really wish I had remembered to post the pic to go along with my combo breaker.

I'm just going to warn everyone to keep it clean and on topic.... messy cars only.

to a moderator I request that this thread be locked and deleted, for god knows what reason it started all kinds of crap.

I have got to post pics of my interior tomorrow. I thought my car was horrible, but meh, this is fun.

Gawd I shoulda taken pics of the neons interior that I just picked up... That thing was being used for a rural mail route, there was inch deep dust in the trunk, packed hard. I had to take the damn thing apart to get it clean enough to drive.

The hatch of my "station wagon" is the temp place for things I don't throw out the window.

P1010076.jpg

That's as bad as it gets though, albeit I have been really slacking on detailing the interior. :blackeye:

P1010077.jpg

Just for good measures...the driveway tried to eat my wheelz yo.

P1010078.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back