• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Check out my HID`s

my98SVTturbo

Hard-core CEG'er
just put them in the other day and i think they look awesome. they are 8000K and put out some serious light. the pictures just dont do the justice. Also finished the mesh grille.

Picture293redo.jpg

Picture294.jpg

you will find out in time at night in rainy weather, that the blue light makes it worse..And trust me, something as blue as that will not go unnoticed with cops, it will be quite obvious..So a reason like, oh they came with the car, is really non-sense. Cops will overlook other cars such as ur dads LS and they would pull you over instead, its just how it is :shrug: good luck with the lights though!

you will find out in time at night in rainy weather, that the blue light makes it worse..And trust me, something as blue as that will not go unnoticed with cops, it will be quite obvious..So a reason like, oh they came with the car, is really non-sense. Cops will overlook other cars such as ur dads LS and they would pull you over instead, its just how it is :shrug: good luck with the lights though!

yes i had blue lights and it was horrible in rain.

my dad has the same 8000K ones on his lincoln LS and has never gotten pulled over for them. they are fine

I'm fairly certain the Lincoln LS DIDN'T come with 8000K HIDs, more like 4300-6000K at the very most. Do a side by side pic and post here and you'll see how white the Lincolns are compared to your blues;) You might wanna get some auxillery driving lights for when you have to drive in the rain, may I suggest some PIAA 510's. Like you said though, its what you wanted, form over function and btw, how about pics of the rest of the ride:shrug:

Back