• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Your "SZ get ready" list - start now so you don't run out of time!

I love the way all you chics think you can outdrink eachother...Then youre probably going to go in, puke a bit, then ave pillow fights...

Damn noobs!

Last edited:
I will say this, I have been a pretty heavy drinker for the last 10 years of my life, and I have only puked twice, one because I drank a fifth of smirnoff vodka then a couple beers, second time drank a fifth of some really strong amerreto. im pretty sure I will not puke, unless somehow I drink an entire fifth of some strong stuff.

I'll participate as well - MN crew FTW! ....at drinking anywase - my car is slow
lookaround.gif

Why do I have a feeling you would do well? :laugh:

kyle is drunk off like five beers man. but i think he's been practicing ;)

i'll smoke everyone here except ryan, he's got a steel gut.

not sure if i replied to this as I wanted to so:

1. Install Built Tranny by Aircougar to get car running (with extras like: DSS stage 2 axles, Knuckle/bearing/hub assemblies, PRT front/Rear roll restrictors, etc)!

2. Get BBK parts PCoated and Install Baer BBK to the left of me!

3. Purchased/Awaiting NPG Turbo Kit; Get and install once garage is available for me!

4. Actually make sure my car is running this year, opposed to the last to make sure I get there!!!

- amyn

I have been training for this event. Now that I can purchase for myself things have been more "interesting." Definitely going to be buying booze in WI... cheaper there and they sell on Sunday...

Damn straight I do, most people think I cant drink alot cause of my size, but I showed you all I can this past year, yeah I slur alot and whobble sometimes but I dont puke.

Damn straight I do, most people think I cant drink alot cause of my size, but I showed you all I can this past year, yeah I slur alot and whobble sometimes but I dont puke.

I bet if we added one of those bacon logs to the mix you would.

Back