• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Your "SZ get ready" list - start now so you don't run out of time!

ryan..... i challenge u to a dyno contest. and then a drinking contest....at SZ o9 lol.

I'll participate as well - MN crew FTW! ....at drinking anywase - my car is slow
lookaround.gif

remind me to buy booze in MN too bro. michigan's sales tax pwwns the wallet or somethin. its like 17 bucks a case of coor's light here..... i was paying like 18 bucks for a 12 pack in MI

i'll be running a..... pretty sweet turbo kit. with that same goofy looking FMIC you run :)

i'll totally lose the drinking contest though..... :D

i'll be running a..... pretty sweet turbo kit. with that same goofy looking FMIC you run :)

i'll totally lose the drinking contest though..... :D

What SWEET turbo kit? I take any challenge on, this one is taken blindly in the spirit of fun. If I win, cool, if I lose, cool too. Will be exciting for sure though. Hopefully Joey or Tom will be there to do some tuning as we need it.

What SWEET turbo kit? I take any challenge on, this one is taken blindly in the spirit of fun. If I win, cool, if I lose, cool too. Will be exciting for sure though. Hopefully Joey or Tom will be there to do some tuning as we need it.

Can I get in on the dyno run too with nitrous? Not much of a drinker though.

Back