• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next years Dragon Run

Hahaa loafy! That was a fun, slightly drunken night. I may be selling my svt but I still like the mountains so hopefully I can make the next totd meet, even if I gotta borrow someone else's car.

What the hell! All the SECEGers are selling the handling cars! This Dragon meet is going to be interesting!:laugh: :help: Trucks with 20s and such running.:crazy:

What the hell! All the SECEGers are selling the handling cars! This Dragon meet is going to be interesting!:laugh: :help: Trucks with 20s and such running.:crazy:
Oh no I'll have something to bring by then or I'll find someone to ride with etc..... The truck has no need for the dragon other than some nice photo ops lol

I think you guys should post in the Nationals forum about the Dragon. make it a real meet. I think you're gonna see a couple of Dragon Noobies this year as it stands....

Last edited:
Trey you know that If I get my car fixed You are welcome to ride w/ me. If mine is not repaired I'll probably steal the wifes car for a weekend. :shrug:

Bump!

picture.JPG

Throwback bump.
47b7cc25b3127cceb10b1e7d71e400000036100AbsnLVy4ZuWIg

BTW - I went back to that spot for some MS6 pics, and damn the City painted over all the cool graffiti back there. :(

Last edited:
Back