• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Brewery Tour Meet..... '04???? Evidence inside.

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
Evidence of the last drunken stooper of a meet. March 13 2004
Enjoy! :laugh:
DSC00750-1.jpg

DSC00752-1.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

DSC00756.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

And it seems by this next picture that I was the one drinking the most, but I was still under 21 at the time and I had to have pretzels and soda :cry: It looks like Hetfield has had the most to drink, so we better keep an eye on him this time..... three beers might be too much again.
DSC00778.jpg

While you are drinking you get to write out a post card to someone. M!key wrote one to me, kuz he wanted to rub it in that I was under 21 and I had to watch everyone drink the beer. I still have that post card!
MILLER.jpg

Too bad Steve lives too far now!:blackeye:

I know, so much fun to hang around with.

M!key is MIA.... I talked to him on the phone a couple weeks ago, havn't heard back from him since :nonono:

NV, do you troll around on the subie boards too? If so, are you going to the subie meet that is the same weekend of SZ?

M!key is non-existant in the Subie life as I know it.. I know he hangs out with all the members in the Rockford area weekly but I never see him post anywhere anymore.

I'm on NASIOC daily but I only read 3 sections including the Subie Madison area and try to attend any of the meets they have.

I havent even thought about attending anything out of state this year at all (whether it be Cougarfest or SpringZing as a troll) and havent followed anything about the Subaru event you speak of.

has M!key died?
blu balls said:
M!key is MIA
NVMYSVT said:
M!key is non-existant in the Subie life
the rumors of my death have been greatly exagerated.
i am still alive! barely but alive.
i am all over the place! i roll worldwide! not in the subie life? i am omnipresent. i am all over the subie boards for gods sake. i am in a subie calendar, designed a few shirts, a couple logos, helped start 815subarus.com, designed graphics for that, i am designing all the graphics for the subarushootout.com site, t-shirts, etc etc. if i am not around then i dont know who is. and not to mention you all have my digits. you can call me whenever you want. ggeeessshhh!

why wouldnt i have your number programmed crispy? everyone PM me your numbers now!

Back