• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Your "SZ get ready" list - start now so you don't run out of time!

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
If I don't write a list, I will forget something. Write it here so you can't loose the list or forget it ;). No pretty mods for me this year, they are already done!
-I just want to drive the :censored::censored::censored::censored: out of the 3L for '09.
Not only because I have never Ginger'd or autox'd my car in fear for breakage, but because for 7 LOOOOOOONG years I have been here and wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the group. I know if something breaks, you MI guys have parts laying all over the place for me:).

1.Put in SVT LIM/injectors/fuel rail
2.Install wideband o2
3.Dyno tune & have SCT eliminator burned
4.Get a set of 17's with tires for Gingerman and possible Auto-X

I need better brakes, springs/struts, and do a tune up, then im good for SZ, I hope you and alot of others plan on autocrossing, I know im doing it!

Here's my list:
1)Buy new wideband o2, then install Pudmunkie gauge bezel and gauges
2)Install VCN2000
3)ST220 UIM
4)Spec3 clutch
5)Get new 19inch tires
6)Buy KSports and replace my GC/Konis with the KSports
7)Repaint car (thanks to some a-hole keying it)
*If my car doesn't get painted then I will most likely not bring my car*

Aaron

1.) Car to run. :mad:
2.) Air ride
3.) Paint the hood and trunk on the silver car
4.) Find a hood for the black car

need new tires. other then that just a few little things here and there I can't even think of yet as I haven't seen the car in a few weeks already ....

need new tires. other then that just a few little things here and there I can't even think of yet as I haven't seen the car in a few weeks already ....

i feel your pain. havent driven the silver svt in a couple months. havent driven the black one in over a year.

i feel your pain. havent driven the silver svt in a couple months. havent driven the black one in over a year.

well if I have the time tomorrow I will try to drive it ... hmmm ... turbo :drool:

and I haven't been able to drive my SVT any either as I need two new tires for that also. and come to think of it again I need a new set of tires for the dd since I got a nail in one and the tires are discontinued :cry:

i am so jealous of you. i wont be driving either car till spring time. im stuck with a V6 auto mustang till then :(

i am so jealous of you. i wont be driving either car till spring time. im stuck with a V6 auto mustang till then :(

don't worry, all in good time everything will work out ..... I found that one out again tonight .... which depending means I might not make SZ this year ... have to see what happens over the next few months.

1. Cobb rear sway bar
2. TRZ short throw shifter

Pretty much my list. Still want an exhaust but that isn't probably going to happen.:laugh:

Back