• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oh the weather...

Talk about being :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty tonight by me...in the Chicago area.

People don't know how to drive or forgot how to drive in the snow, all i know is that it took me two hours to get home from work when it takes me 25 minutes even with drizzle on a good/bad day...retards...

We get all the people here who slam on their brakes all the time... who the hell taught them how to drive? Arent they aware thats the last thing they want to do when they approach something that looks icy or is snow covered?

I swear owning my Subie has made me hate people even more out there on the road now... just drive slower than you normally would and either downshift to slow down or just coast and dont use your brakes... or if you are going to use them just dont slam them on at the last moment. f'n retards!

haha.. i snapped my tow rope pulling a malubu outta the ditch.. that doesnt happen too often..

get some chains.

Who else is sick of shoveling the white :censored::censored::censored::censored:? Reminds me about the joke about the guy who loves snow and by the end of the joke he burns the house down to keep the white :censored::censored::censored::censored: from sticking to the roof. :( Another foot of this crap and I might just get out the gas..........

We get all the people here who slam on their brakes all the time... who the hell taught them how to drive? Arent they aware thats the last thing they want to do when they approach something that looks icy or is snow covered?

I swear owning my Subie has made me hate people even more out there on the road now... just drive slower than you normally would and either downshift to slow down or just coast and dont use your brakes... or if you are going to use them just dont slam them on at the last moment. f'n retards!

Lets see, I saw 3 cars in the ditch today on my way into work... the sad part is they were off on straight stretches of road, not curves or turns... hmmph...

Lets see, I saw 3 cars in the ditch today on my way into work... the sad part is they were off on straight stretches of road, not curves or turns... hmmph...

Yay, we live around california/houston-midwest bad drivers...

Actually I was sitting at the bar in the hotel the other night, ended up talking to a pretty funny guy from Atlanta, GA. He only had summer clothes, and was up here for some company thing, They had gone to kalahari and drank all day from what he described, then late that day his flight got canceled so he was drinking down in the bar the other night and it was a great time. He bought some free shots for me and my friends and we shot the :censored::censored::censored::censored: for awhile. I'm sure he was happy to be heading home to warmer climates :D lucky bastard

Got a ton of snow.....some spots literally a foot deep. Shoveled the whole driveway...took 2 hours!:blackeye: On the bright side, didn't have to go to work.

Got a ton of snow.....some spots literally a foot deep. Shoveled the whole driveway...took 2 hours!:blackeye: On the bright side, didn't have to go to work.

Full foot at our place... Thank god for large snow blowers!!! only about 1 hr to do mine and the neighbors :laugh:

I actually had to kick on the AC today in the apartment. :cool: It was reaching about 70-72 degrees.

Btw, going to be 65 here tomorrow. Thunderstorms though.

I made the mistake of not shoveling off the dusting of snow we got yesterday. My driveway is a sheet of ice....it's about 3" thick at the end by the road. :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing city doesn't salt and rarely plows our road so our road is half ice/slush. Can't wait for another 5-9" :( I think my objective tomorrow will be to blow all the snow into the road.

I made the mistake of not shoveling off the dusting of snow we got yesterday. My driveway is a sheet of ice....it's about 3" thick at the end by the road. :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing city doesn't salt and rarely plows our road so our road is half ice/slush. Can't wait for another 5-9" :( I think my objective tomorrow will be to blow all the snow into the road.

I should take a picture of our parking lot and driveway... dude it's a lake and ice when it freezes... it snowed good that one night, like 4 inches, then melted partially and no one bothered to plow it since they thought it would just keep melting, big F***ing mistake, no it's all iced over and has ice ruts everywhere... felt like rumble strips just trying to pull out, and that was going slow... :nonono:

supposedly there is another 9-12 inches headed our way...

where the fark am I supposed to go with that? I already cant blow the snow higher than whats there already.

Back