• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oh the weather...

I have off of work since yesterday...they just decided to shut down. (I already had today off for a fun day at my little bros school today that I present at each year) I decided not to go anywhere yesterday and when I went out to unbury my car it was disguised as a snow drift :crazy: I have had enough of snow now :laugh:

They said on the evening news they had to wake drivers up. :crazy:
I would too if I was stuck in traffic for 8 hours. The wife got stuck in traffic on back roads yesterday because of the freeway being closed. 12/18 and 73 where at a standstill in Dane county. Once she got into cambridge it was clear. Dane county sucks period when do they ever plow?

Last edited:
Dane County is completely over budget already in regards to salt.... hell, their entire winter budget is already blown which sucks!

we still have at least 1 month left if not more of Winter.

I've been hearing that about cities all over Wisconsin. Do they only plan for 2 snowfalls or what!?! :nonono: Good thing we don't get snow like in the 1940's! I've got pictures of railroad locomotives in the yard in Sheboygan buried up above their roofs! :crazy:

we only need 1 more inch to top the absolete most snow ever in the state of Wisconsin for a Winter...

looks like we are going to break the record and set a new one as we are supposed to get snow again tomorrow and its going to likely be over an inch.

2-4 inches tonight and another inch maybe tomorrow. So how many people braved the roads yestreday? Once again Dane and Jeeferson county roads where glare ice. Good thing the geo does 45 with ease on ice.

Back