• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oh the weather...

Changed the oil today before the shiz hit the fan. Looks like the temps will be back up to 40 next Monday. What a roller coaster.

my god why don't this state just close down everything today so no one has to work/go to school!

they closed all the Madison schools today due to the -10 weather.

It was super icy this morning... I lost control of my WRX being all stupid on a street outside my work... thankfully I only did a few 360's at an insane speed and didnt hit or damage anything.

LOL

im pretty sure I still have to go to ups today, its gonna be a blast driving my truck through 2 foot snow drifts!

ha lol yah the trucks that I drive(sprinters) drift real easily, and they have traction control so that helps out on taking off, they are actually pretty damn fast!

Is the Sprinter the smaller truck? The Euro style?

Looks like a big dump is coming tonight. The last storm was mostly wind and ice.

Is the Sprinter the smaller truck? The Euro style?

here ya go.

UPS%20truck.jpg

bingo! I had some fun last night, they started me an hour early and I got done with 15 minutes to spare so that goes to show how :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty it was out.

Talk about being :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty tonight by me...in the Chicago area.

People don't know how to drive or forgot how to drive in the snow, all i know is that it took me two hours to get home from work when it takes me 25 minutes even with drizzle on a good/bad day...retards...

Can't wait for the drive into work tomorrow, we never close... BOO... At least I don't have to take the svt though

Back