• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Silverado: 1 | SVT: 0

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
Well, I had to run to Wal*Mart a little bit ago...bad idea. Some ******* from NY in a newer Silverado apparently didn't know where his bumper was.

WTFDAMIT.jpg

Jesus ****! Did that just happen today? I sure hope you got his plate and insurance information... :nonono:

You bet I did. Right after he jumped out screaming and cursing at me. Telling me I hit him and ****.

It was grand.

glenn, i think the hood on that junked svt was in perfect shape iirc. i'll check it out for you tomorrow if you want.

Cops involved? What happened?

I was getting in my car, had the door opened and was sitting inside checking my receipt. All of a sudden i her plastic crushing and look up. This moron didn't know how big his truck was, and in his attempt to back out of his spot he hit the grille and headlight. I get out with a "WTF are you doing?!?!" He gets out cursing at me saying, "Why the **** did you hit me??" Well, since he was screaming and ****, someone called the police because of how he was acting. The cops wrote him a ticket (I don't know what it was for though), and deemed him at fault.

that's terrible glen. as much as i loved and miss that car i do believe it was cursed...

been there, done that...hated it

12-17-03_1139.jpg

12-17-03_1138.jpg

i lost my build number sticker from that one too...sucked cause i never was able to get it printed again from the guy who did it for me...looked sick too.

atleast you'll probably be able to get the front bumper repainted out of the deal...provided you're friends with the body shop guy!

sorry again man... :(

EDIT: i trust you had a rough time getting the drivers headlight out, since there's no plug anymore :crazy:

Last edited:
It makes me sad to see Glenn's car all knocked up like that.

Hey make sure the tabs on the other headlight aren't broken, and point it out to the insurance agent if they are.

That sucks!

Cursed, you say? Time to put salt around that car and rid it of any curse. ;)

LOL...I think there's what, 5 plugs for the HID? :laugh:

Yeah. the point where i directly spliced it into the cars harness was cause all those connections kepy getting loose and shorting. if i hit a bump, the damn light would go out!! i got fed up of getting pulled over for it. so i spliced it directly in. i had the plug i cut off lying around somewhere so i could put it back if need be...i don't know where it is though lol!

i agree with christine though, need to do a raindance or something to get rid of the bad ju-ju!

Back