• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet Sat. 10/25 Bolingbrook Park District Lib. 10-noon

Of course you guys have this meeting on a day i am out of town for work, booooooooo. :mad:

Either way, have fun and learn the ins/outs of it, detailing is fun, so long patience is there.

I may have someone coming to look at a car im selling that day around that time, or I may be working. If both fail, i'm down

Could probably do a post-party at my place in Villa Park. Not too far down the highway....Hector could lead the way.

Oh yeah... I have a full kegerator!!

WOW...I should read the dates better. I will be done with my car, and should be able to make it out to BB.

Still could have people over to my place afterward.

Could probably do a post-party at my place in Villa Park. Not too far down the highway....Hector could lead the way.

Oh yeah... I have a full kegerator!!

WOW...I should read the dates better. I will be done with my car, and should be able to make it out to BB.

Still could have people over to my place afterward.
Or my place...LOL.:laugh:

I don't know about either, last time I was in Villa Park bad things happened to my car:help:

1. todras
2. BK4293
3. dacker (tentative)
4. m!key

Flipped myself to tentative. Dad just called, they are planning on coming out that weekend, so we will probably take the munchkin to the Shedd that day. I'll let you guys know if those plans change.

Back