• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Post up Crashed SE/SVT/Cougar Crash pics!

I bought this one busted..... poor t-red :cry: I have more pics, but it only gets worse....
00svt7.jpg
dont mean to get off subject but what wheels are these?

as far as know this wasn't a member here and it doesn't look like there was any injury either, but I don't know for sure as I saw this in a parking lot

DSC04046.JPG

DSC04047.JPG

DSC04048.JPG

DSC04049.JPG

That doesnt look totaled to me???? A new fender, door, and either a good buff on that bumper or a new one if you really want to. doesnt look all that bad from the pics.

There was a lot of mechanical damage done to the front drivers side. Even though the SVT I have now is leaps and bounds better, I still miss the bone stock E0 so much. :cry:

g/f brother backed into me

g/f brother backed into me

thats after i pulled the trunk lid out out my trunk

Attachments

• Cars (227).jpg
    Cars (227).jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
this is a week after i was done with the 3L and just put the car on the road. i HAD to be in the office after an ice storm.
ps my commute was about an hour

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3.jpg

Here is my Focus SVT I tried to part under a hay trailer at 70mph. Not a countour but still an SVT...only had 63,000 on it.
SVT1.jpg

SVT5.jpg

SVT2.jpg

SVT3.jpg

Both corners are from two different concrete walls, license plate is from when i rear ended somebody....so far all my crashes have happened at less than 5mph. Now if I could get some good shots of my subframe, that would show some carnage! I've scraped so many times, latest ebing when I spun on out an exit ramp in the rain the other day on got one back wheel over a 6" curb and slid to a stop on the frame:

IMGP2269.jpg

My first CSVT. Idiot stopped in the middle of the road to let someone in from the turning lane when there was no need. Didn't stop in time:cry:

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 0
My SVT Focus, killed last month. Only 53,000 miles.

Photo0076.jpg

Photo0080.jpg

Can't complain; I did get over 10 grand from the insurance company for it, and only paid 8900 before trade-in, 6 months earlier.

Back