• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet Sat. 10/25 Bolingbrook Park District Lib. 10-noon

Wow. I guess I'll just forget it. I thought ppl cared how to take proper care of a car. I'm jobless and don't have an issue spending that to learn something I can use for a lifetime.

Well if that is the case, why can't we just have a meet anyway? I haven't been to a proper meet for years.

Bring the grandkids then, your boy loves your car, let him learn now how to take care of her.....

Yeah I would, but since mom and dad are only here Friday night, Saturday and leaving after lunch on Sunday we don't have much time, and we are planning on taking Ben to the Shedd for the first time on Saturday.

Any of those cheesehead fuggers say they were coming up here?

Weres MArk and Josh, They'll go anywhere for booze.....

Last edited:
What's going on with this? Is there going to be a meet regardless if the seminar is a go or not?

Yeah.....There better be....
Are you attending the seminar?

Where at in Bloomingdale are you located?

Plus: If we all just show up at Hectors house, they will be a meet...whether he's home or not!:laugh:

Last edited:
What's going on with the seminar? I still want to meet up with everyone, it's just a case of who is willing to host the meet after the seminar or without the seminar.

What's going on with the seminar? I still want to meet up with everyone, it's just a case of who is willing to host the meet after the seminar or without the seminar.

I'll give Donna from Bolingbrook another call on Friday to see if anymore people have registered.

It may be a no go....But I'll have more info by the weekend.....

Is it just Todd, Sean and myself going to the seminar.....
Maybe Hector can get Roger Dodger up her, it's something he'd be interested in....

(The seminar, not Hector...)

Last edited:
Yeah.....There better be....
Are you attending the seminar?

Where at in Bloomingdale are you located?

Plus: If we all just show up at Hectors house, they will be a meet...whether he's home or not!:laugh:
Probably not going to attend the seminar.
I posted it before, I'm right off Bloomingdale road, in between army trail and shick

Probably not going to attend the seminar.
I posted it before, I'm right off Bloomingdale road, in between army trail and shick

In the library or the Pizza joint? :laugh:
I used to manage that the Wendy's right there on Army Trail off of Bloomingdale,
I actually just moved to Carol Stream about five months ago....

Last edited:
I think I read that Adam was going out of town this weekend, but i could be wrong.

It is true, when the seminar fell apart I made other plans for this weekend.

Sry dudes. We can do a beer drinking meet at my place in the future though.

I am planning on being at 04marauder's (Alex) to help/watch the install. I think he said he had space for a few cars at his place, but I don't want to put that out there until Alex confirm or, disconfirms that.

Any ceg'ers interested in a 3L install type meet tomorrow at my place let me know. I'll get us some beers and pizza or something. And yeah my driveway holds six cars so there's plenty of room, plus there's room on the street if needed.

Back