• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Requested Pics :)

Bourne

CEG'er
show_image.pl

show_image.pl

show_image.pl

show_image.pl

Only thing I've done is Tinted the windows, I'll be lowering it soon enough.....then eventually my exaust/intake and I have long term plans to do a 3L swap

Last edited:
IMO .. it's perfect as is :)

You have an E0 (CEG-coined term), which describes the first half of 1998 model year SVTs.

I'm envious you can tint that dark .. I had rip all the tint off when I registered my SVT in New Hampshire...

just make sure when you lower it, you do it properly. No dropping on stock struts or anything like that.

drop it so it scrapes the ground people love that around here:laugh:

A BAT kit is a good choice if your not wanting a big drop..And if your wanting a big drop Koni kit FTW..
Nice T-red..Detail the motor some and you will be set..Hows the interior?

well...I'd like a significant drop. I'm still ridin on 16's so It shouldn't be a problem. I was thinkin 2" (front) - 2 1/2" (rear) or more....maybe 2" 1/2 (front) 3" (rear).

What looks good?

That is a modification. Send a PM to "parkedcar" for all your vinyl needs. He may even have a template for that particular sticker laying around.

For the record my car had 35% front, 20% rear and it looked beautiful when I bought it... :cry:

So why not just do 35% rear doors, and 35% rear window? Better than nothing.

I think that the NH laws say no tint on the front windows and most likely 35% or less on the rear windows.

My SeVT is 35% sides and 20% rear which is completely legal in CT. The SVT is 35% front and 20% on the rear three windows iirc, which isn't legal in CT ...

you know I completely miss read what you typed, I thought you said 35% all around, not just on the rear three windows .... but yeah some might be better then none ...

50% is legal where I live (MN) I was shocked to learn that mine is 10% :crazy:

I love it though - dont need sunglasses or need to ever flip my mirror at night - nothing can get through my tint :laugh:

Back