• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet Sat. 10/25 Bolingbrook Park District Lib. 10-noon

Who invited you?????????

And are one off you assmunchers going to offer this assmunch a place to crash Saturday night or does he have to stay by Tina's agai....errrrrrrrrrrrr for the first time?

If they don't offer I guess I'm stuck with you....

Last edited:
He guys, I just E-mailed Gary from Autopia.org to make sure this is going to be a free seminar. From some of what I read some are free depending on location.

The good news is the charge is usually $6-8 dollars per person, but I guess we'll have to wait for a return Email.

Where do you guys want to meet up that morning? Hectors, Adams, Here????
Or should we just meet there around 9:30ish?

Last edited:
$6-8!? That's too rich for my blood! :)

Since it's going to be that early I would prefer to meet at the first event. From what I experienced over the weekend with all of the construction going on in that area and the generally crappy road quality, it might be better for one of the guys to lead the group to whomever's house we end up at.

Gary Kouba replying to the E-mail said:
Steve, thanks for writing. The seminars I host at Park Districts do charge a nominal fee, and you also should contact the facility a few days you drive down, sometimes the class is cancelled if they don;'t get a certain amount of people to sign up. The seminars I host at Libary's are free unfortuntely I don;t any more booked for this year, Hope to see you soon.gary

I just left a message for Donna on the phone number that was posted in the ad.
I'd love to get an accurate head count and see if we can pay beforehand...

Last edited:
Well.......

Just got off the phone with Donna from the Bolingbrook Park District.....
$27 per person for non-bolingbrook residents....

There has to be a minimum of 12 people attending and aside from us she only has one other person reserved.

I'm willing to pay the $27 dollars if we have enough to keep it going, everyone else still in????

Last edited:
I have to start looking for a babysitter. Originally I was just going to meet up for food....now I may have to attend!:crazy:

A little pricey but I'm in. From what I'll learn I'll start my own seminars and charge LOL!

lolz 27? I think I've washed my car a total of twice in the 10 years I've owned it... sorry just can't justify the cost for that.

I'll still come out, but am going to pass on the seminar.

Wow. I guess I'll just forget it. I thought ppl cared how to take proper care of a car. I'm jobless and don't have an issue spending that to learn something I can use for a lifetime.

Back