• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's official! Meet Feb 9th to celebrate, post #43

Does this mean you'll show up for a BBB meet?

2/9, eh? Does that work for everyone? I'll need to check my calendar.

Yeah -- I'm in. Why not? :cool: Are we having it in the daytime or at night? Guess the place wouldn't be very crowded when the sun is up.

The Official Plan?

The Official Plan?

At some point someone suggested February 9th. Jason and I were originally thinking about putting together a poker/game night at our house that night and that's why he said he would have to check the calendar....

So, how about we do a CEG Combo BBB/Poker/Game night on February 9th, which is conveniently just a few days after Jason's official first day as a permanent employee. We can go to The Cabaret and/or the Golden Banana, which I hear are centrally located for a lot of people, and then head over to our abode in Wakefield for Poker, Rock Band, DDR, Board Games or whatever else is on hand or people bring along.

Shall we start an attendance list?
PS: We have plenty of room for people to crash/sleepover if you're coming from afar.
BYOB

1. Jason (BBB & Game Night)
2. Robin (BBB & Game Night)

Last edited:
3. Matty (Game Night)

3. Matty (Game Night)
4. Cobra Mike (BBB & Game Night)
5. Kim (BBB & Game Night)

We aren't really poker people, but we still want to hang at your house for game night.

What time should we do the BBB? 8:00 pm?

3. Matty (Game Night)
6. Elky (BBB & Game Night)
7. Jess (BBB & Game Night)

i haven't actually asked Jess, but i know she is always up for bewbs!

3. Matty (Game Night)
8. Jared (BBB -- don't know if I can swing game night)

I just got (and accepted) a permanent offer at my job. I will be a full- time, permanent employee of Anacomp, Inc. by the end of this month.

Word cannot express how relieved I am.

First off, congrats!

And I'm definitely down for boobs/box some night. The ONLY caveat is that we might be heading up to Montreal the weekend of 2/16. Some crazy shenanigans at the strip clubs up there from what I've been told. :)

Montreal is the best city I have ever been to. Hot broads in all the clubs, plus you can touch boobies!

it was fine as long as you were interested in tattoos, stretch marks, and buckshot wounds.

My kind of chicks!

3. Matty (Game Night)
8. Jared (BBB -- don't know if I can swing game night)
9. Phil (BBB & Game Night)

Montreal is the best city I have ever been to. Hot broads in all the clubs, plus you can touch boobies!
AND best of all, they don't take your ones. You almost have to force it on them.

Jay, I'm trying to remember the name of this one club that I liked. There's this chick there with super long blonde hair. I call her my unicorn because she's so magical. :eek:
I emailed a friend of mine to see if he could remember the name of the club.
The stage has a hidden platform in the middle that raises up during special shows. ;)

AND best of all, they don't take your ones. You almost have to force it on them.

Jay, I'm trying to remember the name of this one club that I liked. There's this chick there with super long blonde hair. I call her my unicorn because she's so magical. :eek:
I emailed a friend of mine to see if he could remember the name of the club.
The stage has a hidden platform in the middle that raises up during special shows. ;)

Kim, I think the odds of a stripper being magical are more than a little thin. Slim to none, really, and slim left town.

I wish I lived closer to people for a games night, yo! :cry: Me loves poker. Good enough to know that I can beat rookies and lose to the pros.

Last edited:
I wish I lived closer to people for a games night, yo! :cry: Me loves poker. Good enough to know that I can beat rookies and loose to the pros.

Good enough to be dangerous, in other words. :laugh:

Just so everyone knows ahead of time... we reinforced the floor in the living room recently. And Rock Band will be setup in the room with the poured concrete floor. Heh.

i am up for either the cab or the banana.
would be interested in the banana since its now new.
oh yeah, some of jess' coworkers might come for the BBB.

i am up for either the cab or the banana.
would be interested in the banana since its now new.
oh yeah, some of jess' coworkers might come for the BBB.

I'm leaning towards the Banana. Not too far up from The Cab, and I'd like to see how it's been renovated.

Back