• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's official! Meet Feb 9th to celebrate, post #43

There used to be this place up on US-1 in Salisbury called the Lion's Den. I remember seeing a foxy girl in there once, but what really stood out about the place was its lack of a liquor license. At least you could smoke back in those days so that you weren't totally out of things to do, save sit there with your tongue out. The real kicker in all of this, though, was the two drink minimum. You had to buy two Cokes at $5 bucks per.

lol that was the first strip club I've ever been to. We paid $4 per on the 2 Coke minimum.

The NE-FTE forum guys frequent Kittens quite often. I had no idea it was the same place. I haven't been back in so long.

Speaking of Strip Clubs...

Speaking of Strip Clubs...

Wehn I was in Tech School for the USAF in '06, there was only 1 strip club for like 100 miles.....and they KNEW they had a whole Base of horny AirForce, Army, Marine etc. servicemen who were DYING to see some women. I never went, for the simple fact that it was a 15$ cover with a two drink (beers were 5$) minimum....one of my Barracks mates snuck in a camera phone and the women there were disgusting! I don't know....I guess I've just never been a huge fan of Strip Clubs anyway, although there are 5 or 6 in the Springfield area...

Wehn I was in Tech School for the USAF in '06, there was only 1 strip club for like 100 miles.....and they KNEW they had a whole Base of horny AirForce, Army, Marine etc. servicemen who were DYING to see some women. I never went, for the simple fact that it was a 15$ cover with a two drink (beers were 5$) minimum....one of my Barracks mates snuck in a camera phone and the women there were disgusting! I don't know....I guess I've just never been a huge fan of Strip Clubs anyway, although there are 5 or 6 in the Springfield area...

Isn't the big one in Springfield the Mardi Gras? I've not been, but I was nearby once. Lovely part of town.

ok, so tell me - is it bad that I used my leftover strip club cash yesterday to buy 4 boxes of Girl Scout cookies?
The thought occured to me this morning on how weird that is. Dirty dollars that have been all over nasty girl parts are now in the hands of innocent girls. :eek:

Most paper money (except the crispy new bills) has drug residue on it anyway, so you're safe. Just hope the girls don't try to eat the money.

ok, so tell me - is it bad that I used my leftover strip club cash yesterday to buy 4 boxes of Girl Scout cookies?
The thought occured to me this morning on how weird that is. Dirty dollars that have been all over nasty girl parts are now in the hands of innocent girls. :eek:

As long as you weren't stuffing the $1's into their underwear, or asking them to catch their hair in their... umm... mitt, you're good. :)

well, if they follow in the foot steps of some North Reading Girls scouts i know, then they will become stippers anyway.

After the price of admission and the drinks -- How did you even have enough money left over to buy 4(!) boxes of Girl Scout cookies? Them cookies are not cheap anymore. LOL.

Well I was saving some cash because I thought Phil wanted to also check out Cabaret.
The cookies cost me $14 and I had $15 left. That last dollar will probably find its way into the candy machine here at work.

Back