• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's official! Meet Feb 9th to celebrate, post #43

bishop375

Hard-core CEG'er
I just got (and accepted) a permanent offer at my job. I will be a full- time, permanent employee of Anacomp, Inc. by the end of this month.

Word cannot express how relieved I am.

oh man, I thought this was going to be another pregnancy announcement!

congrats on the FT status! much better news than being pregnant, IMO. ;) :D

The Golden Banana just reopened, and is supposedly decent! :)

Thanks for the congratulations, guys. I'm so psyched. This takes a huge burden off of my shoulders.

And I'm definitely down for boobs/box some night. The ONLY caveat is that we might be heading up to Montreal the weekend of 2/16. Some crazy shenanigans at the strip clubs up there from what I've been told. :)

only real men (like Jay, who this thread is about) know that you can't take a camera into a strip club. :p :laugh:

Use your womenly powers and get one in there. Geez. And we don't have any good places around here....unless you like people who look like Rosie taking their clothes off. :help:

Last edited:
Use your womenly powers and get one in there. Geez. And it isn't like we have any good places around here....unless you like people who look like Rosie taking their clothes off. :help:

What was that about Rosie's diner? What?

Did you ever get the waitress picture? Hahhaha

the banana is open?
sweet!!!!
hopefully it has improved a little.

the only thing i really like about Macs is the fact that chicks are always hot, yeah there are a lot of 18 year kids in there who have never seen a nekkid chick, but the hotties are worth the hassle.

the banana is open?
sweet!!!!

the only thing i really like about Macs is the fact that chicks are always hot, yeah there are a lot of 18 year kids in there who have never seen a nekkid chick, but the hotties are worth the hassle.

And some nights, the 18 year old kids make it even more fun, esp. when they're all awkward. :) Otherwise, totally agreed on Mac's. The girls are just about always amazing.

I've heard there were drastic improvements to the banana. I've been meaning to get up there since it re- opened last month.

the banana is open?
sweet!!!!

The Banana didn't have much of anywhere to go but up. The Cabaret on the southbound side of US 1 is quite the establishment -- stay out of the men's room -- I don't think they've had a cleaning crew in there in years.

In Montana, we had a strippy joint called Fred's out where Highway 93 and I-90 convened. It was located next to a truck stop, so you can imagine the high end place it was. Bartender friend of mine put it best -- she said it was fine as long as you were interested in tattoos, stretch marks, and buckshot wounds.

The Banana didn't have much of anywhere to go but up. The Cabaret on the southbound side of US 1 is quite the establishment -- stay out of the men's room -- I don't think they've had a cleaning crew in there in years.

In Montana, we had a strippy joint called Fred's out where Highway 93 and I-90 convened. It was located next to a truck stop, so you can imagine the high end place it was. Bartender friend of mine put it best -- she said it was fine as long as you were interested in tattoos, stretch marks, and buckshot wounds.

Hahahah. Excellent. The Cabaret is a 20 minute drive from me, but I haven't been there. Go figure!

That place in Montana sounds like my kind of place. ;)

I had a feeling I had to check CEG today for some reason. Must have been the mention of boobies.

Isn't it amazing how that works?

Funny thing is I live 4 blocks from a stip club (small town blocks) and I have yet to go there.

Last edited:
Hahahah. Excellent. The Cabaret is a 20 minute drive from me, but I haven't been there. Go figure!

That place in Montana sounds like my kind of place. ;)

Probably the one with the worst reputation that I've come across is Cheaters in Providence. It's situated in a warehouse district in a part of town that Daryl F. Gates would think twice about entering.

the caberet was on my way home from work years ago.
i used to try and drive by it every day, but my car wouldnt let me.
i woudl be in there at least 3 nights a week.
it got to the point that when i walked in the girls on the stage would stop, wave, and say "hi Mike"

Back