• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's official! Meet Feb 9th to celebrate, post #43

just walked in the door.
we came to a stop on the lowell connector for a major accident.
we were about 3 cars behind the accident scene, i could only see one car.
but from talking to other people that walked up to the scene it was some kids fuggin around and losing control of the a car ejecting at least one of the passengers who was run over by another car.
right before the cops turned us around i heard that there was possibly four dead.
won't know the real story until it hits the news.

woah! That sucks. It was really crappy out though. Glad you made it home.

It took me a ton of time to get down to Wakefield, but thankfully nothing big - was just doing 25mph stuck behind snowplows for the entirety of 93-S in NH.

wow that's one hell of an accident.
glad to hear you got home ok.

Thanks all for the fun times, and Jay and Robin for hosting!

Glad you guys got back home alright. I hope Phil made it back w/out incident!

Thanks for coming out last night! We had a great time all around. Though, considering the overall cost, maybe next time it'll be a house party featuring a dancer of our own? The drinks will be a hell of a lot cheaper that way. ;)

Matt, you've got a PM inbound with links to things we were talking about last night. :)

after reading the news this morning, there is only one person dead and the person that hit her got arrested for DUI. and it looks like she wasnt ejected but she got out of the car on her own.

Glad you guys got back home alright. I hope Phil made it back w/out incident!

Thanks for coming out last night! We had a great time all around. Though, considering the overall cost, maybe next time it'll be a house party featuring a dancer of our own? The drinks will be a hell of a lot cheaper that way. ;)

Made it back with no problems. Didn't get home until 4:45 but the drive wasn't bad. It was foggy as hell on parts of the Pike though.

I know some girls from Maine that put on a good show. We should hire them next time.

And thanks for the food. I appreciate it!

Kim & Mike, thanks for the beers. Next time I'll bring some stuff that is brewed locally.

Last edited:
if you click on the link on the right on that page it shows a video and has more info.
she was a 23 year old mother of two.
and if you watch the video, they show an unmarked cruiser on the highway, we were sitting to the left of it on the other side of the highway.
we were no more than 3 car lengths behind the wreck.

Glad you all made it home safe -- hope you had a good time. Sorry to have missed the meet -- just wasn't able to swing it. I suppose I could have given a heads up here on the forum, but my typewriter isn't connected to the internet. Have to depend on the work computer. The weather where I was started to turn quickly downhill as the evening wore on, so it may have been just as well that I stayed put. I'm sure you all managed just fine, anyway. :cool:

It's a bummer, man! We wish you could have made it out. The Banana was an ok time. The 60+ year old couple ruled!

omg yeah! old couple getting a lap dance together 4tw!

Can't forget about the couple next to us either. For those that weren't there:
Dude brings his g/f to the club. She's all bright eyed/bushy tailed excited to be there.
She's chatting up the dancers as they go by. Turns out she wants to work there, so they recommended she fill out an application.
She brought one back to her seat at the stage and filled it out then and there! She was really pretty too. Had the good girl/innocent thing going for her.

I don't think I could handle going to a strip club (well at least one with good lookin' girls). I would want to grab too much. :crazy:

Back